** Official NY Mets 2011/12 Off Season Thread ** Vol. No Way Jose

they got rid of the black hats
mad.gif

black hat + black road jersey was
pimp.gif

no one will be at Citi to see their jerseys anyway.

I'm glad I got me another black fitted before they revealed the plans.

Can't wait until the royal blue jersey become part of the rotation in '13

i like how the jerseys look without the black shadow.  if reyes resigns i'll get his authentic, if not it's going to be tough to find a player worth getting an authentic of.  i would get david wright but who knows if he's traded by midseason if/when their out of contention.   maybe a justin turner if he plays decent next season or ike davis if he's healthy and produces.

both 50th anniversary patch hats will be copped.

it sucks they got rid of the black blue bill hat though, i would've rather seen them get rid of the all black hat.

Honestly, Reyes will be missed, and I still have some hope that he re-signs with us.

More wishful than anything else because I think he will walk, but to lose one of the best shortstops in the game would not be good.

I understand we haven't been world beaters with him, but we are no doubt worse without him.

That's all for now.

You can't play in NEW YORK and let your homegrown superstar leave for free agency. This isn't Kansas City.... I'm sorry but this is ridiculous for the Wilpons not to pay this man.
SELL THE +%+%#%% TEAM ALREADY.

I'm sure things will heat up during winter meetings December 5-8

I really don't care if he's gone,wright needs to follow as well. They had more than enough time together to make some magic happen and never did.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I really don't care if he's gone,wright needs to follow as well. They had more than enough time together to make some magic happen and never did.

Not really the last time the Mets was fully healthy was '06

Just saw on SNY. 

Mets prepared to offer Reyes 5 years 80mill.

I think thats very fair

its about to get real with the fish. offered Jose 6 yrs/$111 mil with a 7th year/$22 mil option. the beginning of the end is near...

sad-mr-met.jpg

lets see how much our NY Royals spend once one of our best franchise players is off the table AND signed within the division.

I love Reyes, but he is in no shape or form worth that amount of money, holy hell 7 years?

I've been a Mets fan my whole life. Not so sure if I can devote any more time to this team until the Wilpons are gone and/or they make an effort to actually improve. This team, as it is now, will finish last in the NL East and you're lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

These @%@*!%# morons should've traded him last year if they weren't going to make a conscious effort to resign him. Now we're gonna get a sandwich pick n 3rd rounder because of Heath Bell. I hope this team gets blown up and the Wilpons file for chapter 11. Scumbags.

i honestly feel for met fans , sucks to lose " your " guy cause your owners screwed up the bread
30t6p3b.gif

wright's definitely next ....

Back
Top Bottom