Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Interesting. How many sprays do you use? I use two (wrist dabbing).

If the both of you say so, then it must be either my body chemistry or just nose fatigue :wow:. When I first got it, it might've last 4 hours or so, now it disappears after maybe 1-2.

The GF doesn't smell it either, so *KanyeShrug.
Might just be your body chemistry, I've heard its either really good or really bad longevity.

I sprayed a sample on myself and slept with it on and I can still smell it on my sheets from days ago

Still have plenty of millesime imperial to get rid of. Help me out my dear friends :smile:

Last edited:
I'm liking my issey summer 2012 n clinique happy.. longevity is better than ysl

Interesting. How many sprays do you use? I use two (wrist dabbing).

If the both of you say so, then it must be either my body chemistry or just nose fatigue :wow:. When I first got it, it might've last 4 hours or so, now it disappears after maybe 1-2.

The GF doesn't smell it either, so *KanyeShrug.
Might just be your body chemistry, I've heard its either really good or really bad longevity.
Hmm, if you've heard others complain about the longevity, maybe it's not just me haha :D!

I sprayed a sample on myself and slept with it on and I can still smell it on my sheets from days ago
I spray it on a few of my hoodies and it stays on; but on my skin - It's pretty bad.

i'll throw on some **** too occasionally. smells nice and the birds like it. cheap too. check it out if you havent.

oh and michael by michael kors. one of my older favorites.

and body kuoros by ysl. get soooooo much lovewith this one. works great with my body chem.

Still have about 20ml of the millesime imperial i'd like to get rid of. PM if interested.
Wanna do another split since this went well. Any suggestions? No aventus :lol:

also thanks to everyone who purchased from me, no troubles at all, thanks again fellas!

Last edited:
Still have about 20ml of the millesime imperial i'd like to get rid of. PM if interested.
Wanna do another split since this went well. Any suggestions? No aventus :lol:

also thanks to everyone who purchased from me, no troubles at all, thanks again fellas!

Could do the new Bond 9 split, ill let you know my opinion

Speaking of bond, have you ever tried coney island, stillin?
I have a few samples, only tried it out once with a spray to the wrist....not sure what to think of it :lol:

Last edited:
Speaking of bond, have you ever tried coney island, stillin?
I have a few samples, only tried it out once with a spray to the wrist....not sure what to think of it :lol:

I have it's def an acquired taste lol

It's like melons mixed with chocolate and rum, it's def interesting but not my cup of tea

Maybe if I bought it I might learn to like it but I dunno

Thanks for the MI jays. I like it, everyone else loves it, I just feel I've smelt it so many times already, like it's common.

i have ed hardy love & luck, and they are similar, but some people say its a clone
to me MI is wayyyyyyy better, much fruitier, just better overall IMO

Yes I agree Love and Luck is about as close to MI as anyone has ever come in replicating for much cheaper

so since its another hot as hell day, and its been that way for how long now, thinking about splitting virgin island water

Or maybe even green Irish tweed
Something that I know people will want

Last edited:
anyone try versace eros yet.....ive seen mixed reviews from 1 million clone YUCK to its amazing

I think it sucks, it's a cologne like 1 Million that's obnoxious and screams smell me from 50 feet away

I put it in that Guilty, 1 Million, etc category

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom