Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

smelt tha new POLO RED 
pimp.gif

Been rocking Aventus for 2 weeks straight,.. Pretty much this is how I feel, it's boring, the pineapple note is extremely overhyped, the dry down nothing spectacular. For a gentlemans cologne, not much beats it, if you wanted an inoffensive, crowd pleaser that projects and lasts 8+ hrs for all four seasons and any occasion, it's phenomenal compared to your offerings at Sephora, Macy's etc.. BUT, for $300+ save your money or buy it from a wholesaler. For that price you can find fragrances that do the fruityness at the top and the vanilla + musky dry down much better.

For a 4.0 oz bottle from $150-$200 it's worth it, if you want to splurge or dive into the niche realm of fragrances. There probably isn't a safer buy.

One of my biggest gripes is not being able to smell it, sure I know it's still there 8 hrs into wearing it, but I want to be able to smell it just like the rest of my colognes.

No compliments, or crazy broads trying to lick my neck at the bar, the only comment was at a cookout the other day and a chick said "I can smell you from over here"

I gotta find a new signature scent for the summer.

Been rocking Aventus for 2 weeks straight,.. Pretty much this is how I feel, it's boring, the pineapple note is extremely overhyped, the dry down nothing spectacular. For a gentlemans cologne, not much beats it, if you wanted an inoffensive, crowd pleaser that projects and lasts 8+ hrs for all four seasons and any occasion, it's phenomenal compared to your offerings at Sephora, Macy's etc.. BUT, for $300+ save your money or buy it from a wholesaler. For that price you can find fragrances that do the fruityness at the top and the vanilla + musky dry down much better.

For a 4.0 oz bottle from $150-$200 it's worth it, if you want to splurge or dive into the niche realm of fragrances. There probably isn't a safer buy.

One of my biggest gripes is not being able to smell it, sure I know it's still there 8 hrs into wearing it, but I want to be able to smell it just like the rest of my colognes.

No compliments, or crazy broads trying to lick my neck at the bar, the only comment was at a cookout the other day and a chick said "I can smell you from over here"

I completely disagree with all that but to each their own, I have girls at work telling me I smell good daily when I wear it

I don't find it boring at all, it's unique there's nothing like it out there

What alternatives are you referring to?

Also: I smelled both Aventus + Millesime Imperial. I actually liked Millesime better but I was reading about longevity issues. I have a pretty good rotation of colognes but I really don't want to spend 150-200+ on something that can't last at least most of the work day. Anyone w/ thoughts or experiences with either/both (preferably) ?

Also: I smelled both Aventus + Millesime Imperial. I actually liked Millesime better but I was reading about longevity issues. I have a pretty good rotation of colognes but I really don't want to spend 150-200+ on something that can't last at least most of the work day. Anyone w/ thoughts or experiences with either/both (preferably) ?
Aventus has insane longevity and it will get your through the work day. That's the main reason I bought it because my YSL wasn't cutting it

Anybody have any recommendations on a cologne that's just flat out masculine? Looking for a small bottle that I can wear out to the summer for happy hour and whatnot on rooftop bars and stuff. I was thinking DHI but it's a little expensive and I feel like it is a cold weather scent

Aventus has insane longevity and it will get your through the work day. That's the main reason I bought it because my YSL wasn't cutting it

Anybody have any recommendations on a cologne that's just flat out masculine? Looking for a small bottle that I can wear out to the summer for happy hour and whatnot on rooftop bars and stuff. I was thinking DHI but it's a little expensive and I feel like it is a cold weather scent

aventus is the first thing that comes to mind :lol:
tobacco vanille would definitely be masculine, but its wayyyyy too strong for summer
I never smelled dhi before but just the fact people say it smells a bit like lipstick/makeup doesnt sound like it would be too masculine

Aventus also comes to mind, modern + masculine..

When i think of masculine frags, I think of woody, musk, and spices..

Just copped a 1.7 oz of Bond 9 Dot.Com, it's up on their site $140 isn't too bad

Total blind buy so let's cross our fingers it's good

aventus is the first thing that comes to mind :lol:
tobacco vanille would definitely be masculine, but its wayyyyy too strong for summer
I never smelled dhi before but just the fact people say it smells a bit like lipstick/makeup doesnt sound like it would be too masculine

I think Green Irish Tweed is pretty masculine and summer ready, not too old fashioned. I wanna try the MI, that split still going?

What do the NT bredren think of that Prada Luna Rossa?

I think its a pretty dope warm weather, daytime cologne

Was looking for a new fragrance for 2013 and am very new to this world of luxury fragrances.

Went to Neiman Marcus and tried Creed Aventus and Creed GIT. I LOVED Aventus. Then I saw the price tag........

Anyone recommendations on where to buy AUTHENTIC Aventus 4 oz at a reasonable price? 

Was looking for a new fragrance for 2013 and am very new to this world of luxury fragrances.

Went to Neiman Marcus and tried Creed Aventus and Creed GIT. I LOVED Aventus. Then I saw the price tag........

Anyone recommendations on where to buy AUTHENTIC Aventus 4 oz at a reasonable price? 

Fragrancenet.com and use the coupons

so today is actually my first time smelling millesime imperial, and man is this stuff good
smells amazing, very fruity, definitely get that watermelonish vibe people always talk about
great stuff

and you guys are getting new bottles from fragrance.net yes? and it's fine just to cop the testers from them? I have some joints I need to restock and they have em cheap

Back
Top Bottom