Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just got my samples of Creed Adventus. All I can say is wow Im glad I didnt do a blind buy.
Dont crucify me; I know this is one of NTs favorite cologne. It just doesnt do it for me. It smells nice, but not enough to justify the price. I think I hyped it up too much in my mind so when I smelled it it was a let down. Im still going to wear it on Friday to see if it goes with my body chemistry. Maybe I will be convinced then.

Just got my samples of Creed Adventus. All I can say is wow Im glad I didnt do a blind buy.
Dont crucify me; I know this is one of NTs favorite cologne. It just doesnt do it for me. It smells nice, but not enough to justify the price. I think I hyped it up too much in my mind so when I smelled it it was a let down. Im still going to wear it on Friday to see if it goes with my body chemistry. Maybe I will be convinced then.

The gold is in the dry down. Its a scent that literally changes. Opening for me is sweet. Then it changes into a smoky, ashy smell but in a good way. Then it transitions into a solid pineapple smell. I'm convinced this girl at work is starting to get at me partly due to the aventus. Like dead *** serious

You need to let on grow on you AF is right

The first time I smelled it I didn't understand

The complexity of the smell is incredible, once that bad boy dries down forget about itttttttt

I will catch myself smelling my arm all day at work, it's amazing to me

Last edited:
The power of Aventus won't be denied. 
smokin.gif

StillIn, you said it's more of a spring/summer scent, correct?

Last edited:
Its honestly an all year round scent. In the warmer weather you will get the pineapple note come out. In the cooler weather you will have that ashy/smoky smell with a hint of pineapple

The power of Aventus won't be denied. 
smokin.gif

StillIn, you said it's more of a spring/summer scent, correct?

I think it works better when it's like 50 and up IMO; I would say I wear it Fall, Summer, Spring and causally in the Winter

I usually wear Bond 9 New Haarlem a lot in the Winter so I don't wear Aventus as much

My new employee is wearing cool water for women, I feel like I'm in HS again

Reminds me of this total **** who was in my classes

Got Green Irish Tweed, Happy, and Pure Malt from NeedSomeJays.

GIT - My girl loves it. Personally, I like it, but tadddd bit on the strong side. Next usage, I'll use one rather than two sprays.

Happy - Great. It's cheap and the longevity is nice. Smells simple and nice, nothing overwhelming.

Pure Malt - Granted that I have YET to try it, I'll reserve judgment. If I must, I say it's too strong already. However, a bit unfair to see how it plays out without spraying it.

GIT - My girl loves it. Personally, I like it, but tadddd bit on the strong side. Next usage, I'll use one rather than two sprays.

Happy - Great. It's cheap and the longevity is nice. Smells simple and nice, nothing overwhelming.

Pure Malt - Granted that I have YET to try it, I'll reserve judgment. If I must, I say it's too strong already. However, a bit unfair to see how it plays out without spraying it.
Glad you finally got it, was about to ask you.
Any leakage or problems?

Last edited:
80 huh? That's actually pretty good 
eek.gif

Enough for 20 - 30 wears if my math is correct. Are these a limited time thing or you gonna have these on deck?

Glad you finally got it, was about to ask you.
Any leakage or problems?
Not the least bit bro!

Ya'll get your samples from the guy, quick shipping and the samples WELL worth the price!

Found a brand new 3.4 oz bottle of Acqua Di Gio in a hotel room while I was in New Orleans.

Wore it out one night, girls love it.

Definitely can't see myself wearing it frequently though, it's too popular of a scent.

Back
Top Bottom