Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I was only able to get one bottle no box no cap. Once the frag community started posting about it, it was impossible to find.

Picked up mohagany woods for retail after the “craze”. Have no regrets. For fall, I think I’m going to lean mostly on

Tam Dao edp
Play Intense
Mohagany Woods
Bleu edp

Another cheap gem is Halston Man Amber, can be found at TjMaxx and I assume Ross,Marshalls. I paid $10 cause it had no sticker price on it but they sell it for $14 for 4.2 oz. This stuff is amazing. Niche like quality that lasts with good performance. If you like oud, amber, and myrhh this is a must. Plenty of youtube videos up talking about it.

Bed Bath & Beyond Mahogany Woods??? Word? Like that???

- Preciate it.

Great fragrance for the price. Well worth the retail and even better for the ones who bought on clearance.

It's not niche quality but definitely better than a lot of designer fragrances. I would say it's closest to something from Thierry Mugler.

Mahogany Woods is most def the truth, but stay away if you don't like sweet frags.

Great fragrance for the price. Well worth the retail and even better for the ones who bought on clearance.

It's not niche quality but definitely better than a lot of designer fragrances. I would say it's closest to something from Thierry Mugler.

Good to know. Will have to check it out.

- Preciate it.

Bout out of my big *** bottle of Versace pour homme (my daily driver). Need to find another for cheap I think I got this last one for like $40 and it’s lasted 4 years of pretty much daily use

I finally got my nose on Amouage's Beach Hut. It's green, minty and woody unlike any beach I've ever been to. It's not a bad scent but not full bottle worthy in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom