Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Lol..I'd get a bottle of Sauvage if I wanted compliments...
That's one split I'm looking to cop next, I already have mad splits I'm going thru right now.

I barely get compliments from the different scents I wear, I have on green irish tweed right now. Must be because I'm always mean mugging, short or ugly.... probably all 3.

wore DHI for the past 2 days and not one compliment
4gk3CmS.png
4gk3CmS.png

compliments with DHI all depends on your demeanor, attire, "swag", ect.. I think it's great for the metro, playboy types, but terrible for hyper-masculine dudes. I've never gotten compliments with DHI outside of an intimate setting like, dates, lounges, bars, situations where I intentionally want to draw the opposite sex closer. Also, in those situations, I usually had on a fitted blazer, slim jeans and my at least three to four buttons undone on the shirt (you get my flow)

Again, not many outright compliments ,but body language and 'body count' says it all. DHI is a lady killer if there ever was one. Take all this with a grain of salt as my experiences were between 2012-2014 in Europe. Dhi doesn't get the same respect in the states, unfortunately.

And I can't say I was ever the most good looking guy in the room, in those situations (pause), however DHI definitely helped in making me the most attractive, **** gave me super powers.

Long story short, an old flame woke up the next morning and looked at my bookshelf, she picked up DHI and verbatim "omg I knew this is what you were wearing last night, i could tell you were special, because not jist any ole guy wear this" #truestory

That's definitely true about the metro and playboy type of guy wearing it. Fragrances have to fit your look and demeanor, well they don't have to, but it certainly helps. As far as compliments, I can guarantee women that catch a whiff of DHI like it even if they don't compliment you on it. I smell strangers in public all the time, male and female, and think they smell great and just walk right on by without saying a word or even looking in their direction.

No, not at all. The newer versions are still good. They definitely have been watered down, but they still get the job done well.

Put on a small amount of Oud Silk Mood Extrait and it was going strong AF. I try not to impose certain frags on people, but good thing I was at the barbershop, where most scents get drowned out. Gonna try Cashmere next.

Also got in samples of Lyric Man (a tad feminine but nice nonetheless), Aqua Universalis Forte (smells like sweet powdered lemonade mix), Invasion Barbare (cool Lavender/spicy vibe) and Noir Epices (hard to describe..fresh spicy?), and Musc Ravageur (beastly masculine vanilla).

Would grab larger splits of all of them except for the MFK joint.

OS Chambre Noire is a wonderful fragrance. The plum, leather , and incense is magical. Only thing I dislike about it is, the drydown is vanilla overload on my skin.

Last edited:
Chick told me Chambre Noire reminded her old men because of that prune note. I never wore it again lol. Another one told me that Xerjoff Ivory Route smelled like a coat of paint. Women are brutal.

once again up due to a flake.
3 10ml decants of Aventus available.

$24 shipped ea or take all for $60.
Pm me if interested.

Chick told me Chambre Noire reminded her old men because of that prune note. I never wore it again lol. Another one told me that Xerjoff Ivory Route smelled like a coat of paint. Women are brutal.

:rofl:

Bottom line though is every scent has to work on your skin, which is different from one to the next.

Been enjoying Bois du Portugal recently. Probably getting D&G the one, jubilation or maybe DHI soon for the cooler 2-3 months ahead.

Took Acqua Universalis Forte for another spin and it came off way better the second go round. Super pleasant scent.

Back
Top Bottom