Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Quick thread search didn’t throw up any flags, but how do I dodge the fade at the outlet fragrance shops? Are they Bgrades? Also, cold weather fragrance recs please

Quick thread search didn’t throw up any flags, but how do I dodge the fade at the outlet fragrance shops? Are they Bgrades? Also, cold weather fragrance recs please
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb
Bond no.9 I Love New York For All
Givenchy Play Intense
Dior Homme Intense
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
Parfums de Marly Herod
Xerjoff 1861 Naxos

What are your guys thoughts on DUA Fragrances. Don't own any and really don't plan on buying any either. Just was curious, since they have a love/hate status online. Any opinions/ has anyone tried their fragrances?

I almost just blind bought it, but ordered a decant instead

i really like those extra strong scents for fall/winter

Wore Noir de Noir last night to go meet up with a chick for some coffee, low 60’s here in central Florida. She was like “ you smell really good” and wouldn’t come off my neck all night. :nthat:

Made this package for a local guy that flaked. 9 scents (the picture is missing 3ml of HomeBrew 01)

AB Spirit Silve (top 3 aventus clone) , Bath Body Alpine Suede, Mahogany Woods, Invictus Aqua, Ferragamo Uomo, Habit Rouge l'eau, Boss Bottled Intense, Ferragamo F Black. I'm willing to throw im another 3ml, lets say Dior Homme Intense, Sauvage, Club de Nuit Intense for Men...

$33 shipped

IMAG1973.jpg

I scored a 3.4 dhi 1st reformulation brand new tester for 60 bucks, I'm loving this stuff. I have dior homme but this is too sexy

Took Acqua Universalis Forte for another spin and it came off way better the second go round. Super pleasant scent.

i could never get w/ it. there's one note in it, i forget what it is but too lazy to look it up that smells gross to me. You know those trees that bloom in spring w/ the white flowers that smell like a mix btween rotten fish and cum? that's what it smells like to me.

Tested out this decant of dior homme parfum and i like it

Now i got decide if should buy dhp or tf noir extreme

my current situation for fall/winter is
Pure malt
La Nuit
LaYuqawam
and some tuscan leather decants

Tested out this decant of dior homme parfum and i like it

Now i got decide if should buy dhp or tf noir extreme

my current situation for fall/winter is
Pure malt
La Nuit
LaYuqawam
and some tuscan leather decants

I like both...but DHP more unique and not widely available in US.

I can always walk into Nordstrom and make myself a sample of TF Noir Extreme :lol:

Back
Top Bottom