Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Question
has anyone in here ever made their own scent in Paris? Currently looking at places for my 5 year wedding anniversary and wanted to know if anyone had done this and what the experience was like.

I came the conclusion I'm not a fan of Valentino Uomo intense or DHI, they both have something floral that puts me off.

That Ferragamo Uomo is the truth though
Don’t trip famb. DHI in AZ is weird. Only have 2 1/2 months to use then it’s back to 80+ degree weather

decided to try tom ford noir extreme.. should be here in a couple of days

Noir extreme is pretty good..smells like a dessert...I did find Noir Pour Femme to be the more complex fragrance with the added floral notes.

I'm interested to see if this fragrance meets or exceeds your expectations. I was disappointed.

Sure I'll post my impressions after testing it.

Tried a sample of that YSL Ultime and it smells like the carpet refresher you get from Wal-Mart, it's not bad but definitely not a scent I'd wear

Definitely one of those that gets women damn near standing in between my legs during convo.
haven't worn DHI in damn near 2 years, gonna wear it this week since temps have been cool in the mornings

take-notes-o.gif

1E8C221F-54D3-4CF0-BB21-D1C8F5F0B9C3.jpeg

Holy sht this is potent. This will make girls pull their panties up lol.I've never smelled DHI so I have no idea how it compares to DHP.

The reviews on DHP is pretty spot on from what I get..strong pungent leather, rose, Iris and slight oud. I'm 2 1/2hrs in on the 1st spray on my forearm and I still get all of that with the iris and sandalwood peeking through, leather/oud/musk in the back.
The scent cloud smells a lot different from up close. It's less pungent and you get more of the iris and rose.

Overall a very dark fragrance..no fruity and no sweetness scent. Very different from what I own.

DHI starts strong that calms down and smells like smooth vanilla and chocolate. Wore it last year and the reception was mixed. Some women found it too strong and others loved it.

DHI starts strong that calms down and smells like smooth vanilla and chocolate. Wore it last year and the reception was mixed. Some women found it too strong and others loved it.

Those are the ones who will remain single and bitter.

Back
Top Bottom