Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I have 3 good bottles atm, Polo Black, Versace Man Eau Fraiche, and Chanel Blue. I get the most compliments from the Polo Black.

Never heard of Bal D’Afrique, what can you guys compare it to? any splits?

I just grabbed 3 bottles of this off fragrancenet.com. I know a gem when I smell one! DO NOT be deterred by the name or that's it's a flanker of Shalimar (grandma juice to some, but I wear it *Ye Shrug*)

This has all the qualities of a unisex fragrance, white florals, vanilla and a crusted, hazy benzoin dry down. It's a oriental, or lets say, FLOriental. The sillage is nuts and it only takes a spray or too to flourish. It just came out late summer and is already available at wholesale sites, for now. Anyone that has $35 to burn, I recommend it, because these deals don't last long.

Shalimar Souffle Intense Guerlain
souffle.jpg

If you guys are out Xmas shopping...drop by Banana Republic and give Oud Mosaic a sniff. A wearable oud/rose combo with slightly sweet plum note..this stuff is way better than a lot of designer scents imo. Gonna pick up a bottle when BR runs those 40-50% sale but I think it's already a great value at retail of $48 for 2.5oz.

Best discount I've ever seen at Notino.

Code : BLACK25USA

This coupon can only be used for the purchase of these brands: Lancôme, Vichy, Tom Ford, L'Oréal Professionnel, Schwarzkopf Professional, Creed, Bond No. 9, Nuxe, Rasasi, Dermacol, Montale, Mancera, Amouage, La Mer, Bond No. 9, Parfums De Marly, MEDIBLANC

I'm copping Tuscan Leather or Bleecker Street tonight.

Back
Top Bottom