Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

For Aventus, I use the Stillin method of tiny sprays all over.

Anything else is two sprays to the neck, half on each wrist

I have two full bottles r 01 and b01 both 2013 batches. Both balanced and leaning towards the smoky side. The z01 is a 10ml decant. I do 3 decant size sprays to the base of the neck and chest, that allows for walfs to literally explode whenever I move or walk past people, I also did 1 small spray under each side of the neck/ear. Mind you I layer everything I wear with Molecule 01 these days. I swear fragrances last longer and it gives them a better base of the jump.

I have two full bottles r 01 and b01 both 2013 batches. Both balanced and leaning towards the smoky side. The z01 is a 10ml decant. I do 3 decant size sprays to the base of the neck and chest, that allows for walfs to literally explode whenever I move or walk past people, I also did 1 small spray under each side of the neck/ear. Mind you I layer everything I wear with Molecule 01 these days. I swear fragrances last longer and it gives them a better base of the jump.

Interesting, my 30ml is all birch/smoke. Don't get me wrong, its good, but I feel like I'm missing out on the pineapple.

any splits?

this money can't stay in my pocket any longer. 

Check @nsj, @baise, @unique, @cbrown. They all have splits going on right now. There are quite a few to list here. Check @nsj's link for a good list here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ObXM-SdUBltor6NRFOY4vj-FJcJaDrVf1bQelwmbU6o/edit?usp=sharing

I believe @baise has some Prada and By Kilian B2B, among others.
Cbrown might host a Virgin Island Water split; good summer scent.
You can always go back a few pages' I'm sure you'll find lists and prices.
Good luck.

Check @nsj, @baise, @unique, @cbrown. They all have splits going on right now. There are quite a few to list here. Check @nsj's link for a good list here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ObXM-SdUBltor6NRFOY4vj-FJcJaDrVf1bQelwmbU6o/edit?usp=sharing

I believe @baise has some Prada and By Kilian B2B, among others.
Cbrown might host a Virgin Island Water split; good summer scent.
You can always go back a few pages' I'm sure you'll find lists and prices.
Good luck.
 I think I've bought every recent split all of these dudes had. Left me eating sunflower seeds for the week. 

I have 250ml of Aventus, pineapple heavy batch. Ppl in here that I sold to know what i'm talking about. Got 150ml of GIT, great batch on that too smells like fresh cut grass.

Gucci Pour Homme 2
smokin.gif

Gucci Pour Homme 2:smokin  

Co-sign this.

Armani Code, Armani Acqua Di Gio are my other go to options.

Was thinking of picking up some Jean Paul Gaultier next (green bottle)

Code is my favorite. Acqua Di Gio and Pour Homme 2 are more summer-y to me IMO.

Got my asian green tea in earlier this week.

Stuff is awesome however a little to floral for me I think.

It reminds me of something else I've tried before but its very "creed" in that its a familiar smell but a better quality.

Thanks again to @sundro2000  for the great split.

Got a vial of aventus and GIT and im not smelling the hype on aventus. Its wayyy too smokey for me. GIT is good though.

Got a vial of aventus and GIT and im not smelling the hype on aventus. Its wayyy too smokey for me. GIT is good though.
Gotta let Aventus progress my man. It mellows out on the smokiness. Have you worn it yet? A whiff of aventus straight from the vial is gonna give you straight smoke.

Back
Top Bottom