Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm in... My last cologne split for a whileee..

Liar liar. You know needsomejays needsomejays
@Baise tonCanape or U uniquekickz
Will put up some new hot **** and you'll get sucked in

tumblr_lvnzjhX3Y81qc4cp9o1_250.gif

Damn I love this Dior Homme man. Can't wait to break it out in the cooler weather where it will definitely shine.

So the tuscan leather is all accouted for BUT if there really is enough interest in more, I will do more
So feel free to keep pming me if you are interested

I'd say it definitely has to be in the top 3 in terms of popularity of tf private blends. By far one of the most talked about

Yes. This and TV are the ones I hear the most about. That new Mediterranean line is good I liked the one in the dark blue bottle the best

Yes. This and TV are the ones I hear the most about. That new Mediterranean line is good I liked the one in the dark blue bottle the best
funny thing is it took well over a month for me to sell all my TV. With that being said though, this thread has grown tremendously since then

A months not bad its been like 5 and still have a lot of Italian cypress left. This is one of my favorite threads on NT you baise and unique keep it going with all your great frags

Back
Top Bottom