Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I need this in my life IMMEDIATELY. I will definitely share the wealth, because if its anything like Cuir Velours, Herod may have a serious run for its money.

[table][TR]
[TD]A dreamy meditation on dried fruit and *****a tobacco. If your mind instantly goes to the cherry tobacco that graced your father's pipe in your youth, you're on the right track, but think more humid, more voluptuous, and more intricate. The fruit is a mix of apple, orange, mango and coconut, drizzled with honey and rum. The rich, golden tobacco is layered with greener, sharper aromatics, like clary sage and maté. Throw in amber, vanilla and labdanum and you would assume this would be heavy and velvet-like - but instead it gives the impression of silken veils, each opulent and shimmering with fine embroidery, but sheer and vibrant. The veils float and swirl and each movement creates a different layering, a new set of colors playing against each other. The impression is indeed golden, rather than dark, and playfully seductive. There is a teasing haylike sharpness that freshens the smokiness of the tobacco and the mango and sweet orange give the amber a twist. A luscious vanilla floats through like something delicious being cooked in the next room. Bertrand Duchaufour has concocted a delightful invitation to temptation that hints at decadence in the most graceful way. Charmingly sensuous.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
spacer.gif
[/TD]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
spacer_lt_gray.gif
[/TD]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
spacer.gif
[/TD]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Or du Serail Notes

Cistus, apple & red fruit effects, mango, rum, sweet orange, davana, sage, bee wax, honey effect, coco, geranium, ylang-ylang, Turkish tobacco, amber, labdanum, oak tree, cedar wood, musk, vanilla, maté.
[/TD]

[/TR]
[/table]

View media item 1098110
This sounds amazing. Is it available?

Good Morning Fellow NT'ers, Sorry for the delay, back to regular scheduled programming:
*********New Splits*********

Thierry Mugler Pure Wood:
View media item 1098798http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Thierry-Mugler/A-Men-Pure-Wood-25090.html

Prices:
10ml- 17

Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir:
View media item 1098781http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Versace/Versace-Pour-Homme-Oud-Noir-17338.html

Prices:
10ml- 20

Can't forget about the bargain shoppers!

Marc Jacobs Bang Bang:
View media item 1098793http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Marc-Jacobs/Bang-Bang-12534.html

Prices:
10ml- 8

L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent:
View media item 1098795http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Yves-Saint-Laurent/L-Homme-734.html

Prices:
10ml- 12

If your interested shoot me a pm..... Peace :smokin

Last edited:
I stayed out of this thread for months because I know it'll have me wanting to spend money. Now I want to try new stuff.

Sorry for the delay I didn't get to ship out till today for everyone in thw 2nd bottle. I should have the 3rd bottle early next week

:: SPLIT by Kilian Back to Black ::

10ml- $38 only 70 ml left.

Bergamot, raspberry, blue chamomile, cardamom, coriander, saffron, cedarwood, vanilla, almond, vetiver, cistus labdanum, patchouli, oakmoss.

I've got a 10 ml decant of By Killian Straight to Heaven I've only sprayed like 4 times so it's still pretty much full if anyone wants it. I tried to give it a few chances but it's not for me. I'll let it go for $30 shipped pm me if you're interested

Got a sample of Dior Homme from Sephora last night. They gave me a good amount, enough for a few wears.

Decided to take it for a spin today. WOW. That's all I have to saying. Loving the cocoa and iris note. There's also a note in there that gives it this "fresh" vibe but I can't put my finger on it.

Anyways, this is bottle worthy to me. I was on the fence and was just gonna cop a decant but this is definitely bottle worthy for the winter. Allure Home, DH, and La Nuit for the day time. Throw on some Aventus or DHI for the night, and I'm set for the winter.

Back
Top Bottom