Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

All tuscan leather will go out tomorrow, wayyyy too many orders to fill out before the post office closed today :lol:
also on an unrelated note....if anyone wants a pair of jordan nubuck 12s size 10.5 in fantastic condition...pm me, nice and cheap :nerd:

Plus side of that TL split is that flacon is so much easier to break down instead of having to spray and spray and spray

Cologne Recommendation Form

Do you want to use it for..
[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[* ]Doesn't matter

What season(s) do you want to wear it for (select all that apply)
[* ]Winter
[ ]Spring
[ ]Summer
[* ]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
[* ]Signature Day to Day
[ ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
[* ]Date
[ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
[ *]Playful/Inviting
[ ]Subtle
[ *]Intimate/Sensual
[ ]Bold/Daring

What is your max budget? 200
Edited by StillIn729 - 3/8/14 at 7:23pm

Prolly the first place you'll smell it on another human.. enjoy your vacation bro.
I swear someone at the gym I go to was wearing aventus, I was so close to asking him :lol:

[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[* ]Doesn't matter

[* ]Winter
[ ]Spring
[ ]Summer
[* ]Fall

[* ]Signature Day to Day
[* ]Date

Mood/Tone
[ *]Playful/Inviting
[ ]Subtle
[ *]Intimate/Sensual
[ ]Bold/Daring

I think pure malt would work well

[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[* ]Doesn't matter

[* ]Winter
[ ]Spring
[ ]Summer
[* ]Fall

[* ]Signature Day to Day
[* ]Date

Mood/Tone
[ *]Playful/Inviting
[ ]Subtle
[ *]Intimate/Sensual
[ ]Bold/Daring

Dior homme/ dior homme intense

[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[* ]Doesn't matter

[* ]Winter
[ ]Spring
[ ]Summer
[* ]Fall

[* ]Signature Day to Day
[* ]Date

Mood/Tone
[ *]Playful/Inviting
[ ]Subtle
[ *]Intimate/Sensual
[ ]Bold/Daring

Dior Homme Intense, Pure Havanne, Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa Oud, Bond #9 New Haarlem

I don't think so. Chez smells more like a natural cool water. GIT does not smelll like cool water imho. I love chez bond. I get this Hi-chew grape smell on my skin, fantastic smell. I have both.

Last edited:
My pops has been using Cool Water for at least 15 years, hate that stuff 
mean.gif

Just a heads up to every one. If you were in on the second bottle I got busy and didn't get to ship till Saturday it shows on the receipt it should be there today or tomorrow sorry for the delay **** got messed up at work and delayed everything.

Also I have the 3rd bottle in hand so far 4 people have paid. If you are interested please pm the amount that you want .

Sorry again for the delay. Thank you

Just a heads up to every one. If you were in on the second bottle I got busy and didn't get to ship till Saturday it shows on the receipt it should be there today or tomorrow sorry for the delay **** got messed up at work and delayed everything.

Also I have the 3rd bottle in hand so far 4 people have paid. If you are interested please pm the amount that you want .

Sorry again for the delay. Thank you
No need to apologize sir. Repped.

Managed to grab samples of Orange Sanguine, Virgin Island Water and Neroli Portofino during a busy couple of days in Vegas. Will definitely pick up a bottle of that Atelier in the future. VIW is great for the summer, but I'm leaning towards GIT for my first Creed bottle since it seems more versatile. I also got my girl her first Bond No 9 (I Love NY for Mothers). Thought it was a good starter for her, being that its a softer, pleasant fragrance.

Managed to grab samples of Orange Sanguine, Virgin Island Water and Neroli Portofino during a busy couple of days in Vegas. Will definitely pick up a bottle of that Atelier in the future. VIW is great for the summer, but I'm leaning towards GIT for my first Creed bottle since it seems more versatile. I also got my girl her first Bond No 9 (I Love NY for Mothers). Thought it was a good starter for her, being that its a softer, pleasant fragrance.

GIT is greattttttttttttt..

Wore A****** z01 batch today. like 10 compliments usual. Prolly gonna rock it again to a Gala tomorrow with a lot of public figures. We'll see how it fares.

Only person who ever noticed I was wearing it was my guy friend before we went to the stripclub. Oh well, sad face.

Last edited:
How do y'all spray???

I usually do 1 neck 1 shirt 1 wrist.

I usually go 2 to the neck one on each side and 1 to the chest.

If it's an absolute beast like Herod or Aventus I'm usually good with 1 spay to the chest or neck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom