Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Got a vial of aventus and GIT and im not smelling the hype on aventus. Its wayyy too smokey for me. GIT is good though.
Gotta let Aventus progress my man. It mellows out on the smokiness. Have you worn it yet? A whiff of aventus straight from the vial is gonna give you straight smoke.

I put a little bit on my wrist. Ill let it settle and see how i feel about it later.

Really liking GIT though.

I put a little bit on my wrist. Ill let it settle and see how i feel about it later.

Really liking GIT though.
crazy thing is that you probably wont smell it later but trust me its still there. its hands down my favorite scent but its def a people pleaser scent.

Really need to give GIT a try. If anyone has some of it theyd be willing to let me try, i would greatly appreciate it.

If it's ur first time using King A****** it's gonna smell overhyped at first. But a hour later it's gonna be the best thing ever!!!!

GIT is highly recommended....

Also Creed Millesime Imperial is incredible too. I think I might cop more of this.

Thank you cbrown. Dude hooked it up with a sample and what looks like a 20ml. Thanks homie. Really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Yeah, you really won't realize how great Aventus is until you start getting compliments and start gathering stories to tell the thread. I think everyone here has got an Aventus story.

It's truly a masterpiece to me. Has every single thing you want.

-Versatility (day,  night, work place, date night, any season)

-great projection, longevity, and sillage without being overpowering

-compliments out the ***

-a mature scent due to the smoke and leather notes but also casual with the pineapple

man, im about to shower for no reason just so i can throw it on

I might be a "hypebeast" but HTTP is the best I've ever smelled. 

One of my favorite colognes growing up was (I think I got the name right) a Versace Versus (discontinued)

Anywhere to find this and NOT fake. Seen some fakes. 

Last edited:
Got my YSL and Pure Wood from Unique... Like both of them... Pure Wood and Pure Malt are really nice and I ave a feeling one or both may be bought in 3.4 bottles... My wife is in love with A******... Always grabs me whenever I have it on... Don't get out much with a 2 and 4 year old but it always goes on when I head out.... I don't care if other like it, I love it and so does the wife... Glad I stumbled on this thread... Props to all of you

Last edited:
main.php

Collecting payment for Creed - Virgin Island Water split. Once 60 ml is accounted for I will place the order. Pm me.

10 ml - 20$

Which Usher Cologne is good? A local spot had all three (usher, UR, and vip) for cheap, but I forgot which one was recommended here.

Got my YSL and Pure Wood from Unique... Like both of them... Pure Wood and Pure Malt are really nice and I ave a feeling one or both may be bought in 3.4 bottles... My wife is in love with A******... Always grabs me whenever I have it on... Don't get out much with a 2 and 4 year old but it always goes on when I head out.... I don't care if other like it, I love it and so does the wife... Glad I stumbled on this thread... Props to all of you
No problem fam, anytime. I like pure wood but imho pure malt is better. Pure havanne to me is equal to pure wood. New splits coming, stay tuned.

Last edited:
Should I just chalk up my Hermes samples as an L? It's been a month and still check the mail daily like I paid for em. Lol.

I might be a "hypebeast" but HTTP is the best I've ever smelled. 

One of my favorite colognes growing up was (I think I got the name right) a Versace Versus (discontinued)

View media item 1108623

Anywhere to find this and NOT fake. Seen some fakes. 

This used to be my go to/ signature scent back in the day. All the ladies at work would send complements when I wore this. I haven't seen this one for a while. Perhaps if there is a Perfumania near to you. I'm not sure if this was counterfeited or not. Ebay might be worth a shot also. Good luck.

Got a vial of aventus and GIT and im not smelling the hype on aventus. Its wayyy too smokey for me. GIT is good though.

The same thing happened to me on the first few tries. However, I kept trying it and it definitely became one of my favorites.
One thing is for certain and make no mistake, the ladies LOVE this stuff!

VIW is a great summer scent... I didn't like the coconut at first but it really grew on me.

Got my YSL and Pure Wood today... YSL is just a safe, solid scent I've wanted for awhile now. Even with the more complex and superior splits I've picked up, it's nice to have one of those safe, enjoyable scents you can throw on.

Pure Wood is really good too. It's not beating out Pure Malt for me, but it's still really nice.

The pineapple heavy batches of Aventus is what the hype is about. Smoky batches are good but not great. Http is a great replacement though, very fruity opening. On another note VIW is good but to me longevity and sillage is an issue. @Big J 33 don't sleep on that YSL. The yitches love it, compliment magnet.

Back
Top Bottom