Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just blind ordered a bottle of a new cheaper frag, will offer up a couple decants if anyone's interested, pm me.

Michael Malul Ktoret 831 San Lucas
10$ for 10ml plus 5 for shipping etc. Not listed on fragrantica yet, it's pretty new. Some notes from their site:

Featuring crisp top notes of Apple, mid notes of Iris, and a lasting scent of sandalwood.

SmartSelect_20220506-094649_Chrome.jpg

Michael Malul Ktoret 831 San Lucas will be 10$ for 10ml plus 5 for shipping etc. Not listed on fragrantica yet, it's pretty new. Some notes from their site:

Featuring crisp top notes of Apple, mid notes of Iris, and a lasting scent of sandalwood.

Last edited:
Been cataloguing my fragrances for the past month in excel. Decants and samples so far, probably have another 150-200 samples/decants before I get to bottles. Plan is to test, record, and give away or put in storage. Saddest part is seeing so many high end stuff completely evaporated.

214A8720-1492-480A-9512-7A6DF9D87BBE.jpeg

Got a small decant if this on recently and it’s STELLAR

1B1F8F21-274E-4A26-8D0F-06935C56FE46.jpeg

Been cataloguing my fragrances for the past month in excel. Decants and samples so far, probably have another 150-200 samples/decants before I get to bottles. Plan is to test, record, and give away or put in storage. Saddest part is seeing so many high end stuff completely evaporated.

214A8720-1492-480A-9512-7A6DF9D87BBE.jpeg

Got a small decant if this on recently and it’s STELLAR

1B1F8F21-274E-4A26-8D0F-06935C56FE46.jpeg
Whatever you don’t want pa, just send it to me

That Michael Malul bottle will be here tomorrow. Anyone else who wants in on the split, shoot me a pm

Last edited:
Haven't tried that...but I just got a decant of Favonius and it's def worth a try.

Also got decants of btv Rose Sapphire and African Rose...that African Rose is a def bottle cop. Also gonna try btv tobacco sapphire.

Anybody still wear Mahogany Wood (no ayo). That scent came and went so fast and it was cheap too for the big bottle. Last time I wore it, I think a chick said they didn’t like it and it discouraged me from wearing it again for some reason.

I actually ordered and have in had the Xerjoff Ren and Kajal Lamar just have not sprayed them yet! I got them from decantx, is there anywhere else I should be looking for splits?
I know I did a simple search of fragrance decant a while back and a few popped up. You can also check the fragranceswap subreddit. Now I just get all my stuff from Facebook groups I'm in.

Let’s see if I remember how to do this…

*** Chanel EdimbourgSPLIT ***

In the air smells like Uber vintage and expensive Égoïste Cologne Concentrée and the extinct Bois Noir.
5ml $9
10ml $17 shipped

“Fresh lemon and bergamot give way to a powerful burst of juniper berry and cypress. A warm vetiver accord with earthy undertones and smoky accents creates a comforting trail.”

562B8144-4961-4E85-8ED5-419D575C1962.jpeg

In the air smells like Uber vintage and expensive Égoïste Cologne Concentrée and the extinct Bois Noir.
5ml $9
10ml $17 shipped

“Fresh lemon and bergamot give way to a powerful burst of juniper berry and cypress. A warm vetiver accord with earthy undertones and smoky accents creates a comforting trail.”

never said no to a chanel split before im in

5ml $9
10ml $17 shipped

20ml left!!! Ordering bottle this weekend.

Any1 else for the ktoret split pm me. Shipping em on Saturday. Great scent, wore it mosta the week, similar vibe to Louis Vuitton imagination

Check a few posts back for the split info, should be near the top of the current page.

As for longevity, it's not super beast, probably about average but I don't have any complaints rly.

5ml $9
10ml $17 shipped

Take zelle ?

5ml $9
10ml $17 shipped

Bottle should be here in two days. Contacting everyone that hasn’t sent funds.

Still a 10ml left!

Back
Top Bottom