Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

we not rocking with Demi fam lol Jus De Rose the way to go

I try to throw a wide net just find some random shh and see how accessible the sh might be

But I was super underwhelmed by pacific rock moss when I finally got my noise on it.. speaking of demi

Solstis from fragrance du bois and couple of the carner Barcelona are on my hunting list

Also wanna check jusbox

and Oceania from roja dove.. also 1819 Burlington

Last edited:
I also just got a reminder from jomashop i have Instant Crush by Mancera and This is him by Zodig & Voltaire on the way. I got the Instant crush cuz reviews said it was a little different than BR540 and i already have Oud for greatness. i heard good things about this is him (50$) is a great price so i bit the bullet.

I try to throw a wide net just find some random shh and see how accessible the sh might be

But I was super underwhelmed by pacific rock moss when I finally got my noise on it.. speaking of demi
Yeah she pretty fake with those reviews and always throwing PDM in every list. Her father in law owns PDM and Initio

Love it
image.jpg

Looking for 100ml of Tom Ford Ombré Leather (the original one). If anyone sees it on sale, please let me know. I’m almost done with my current bottle.

Le labo is very well known. Here in NYC it's pretty common to smell ppl rocking santal and some others. I like a few of their scents alot, and hate most of the others.....very hit or miss for me, so I def recommend sampling before buying any full bottles

Just grabbed Terre D'Hermes EDT for 80 at Marshalls in a gift set. It would always be a cart casualty for me but seeing it for that price i had to. Also grabbed the new bottle Candies mens for nostalgia reasons for 15$
I would so rock Candies right now, I remember when that dropped, it was just so different. I got it that one time and I’ve never seen it since, now, I will look for it for the same nostalgia.

Back
Top Bottom