Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Impulse buy…didn’t really need to add this to the collection but it’s the perfect dumb reach, do it all fragrance. Just smells GOOD. Probably done with Marley now.
930A68E5-8DC2-4509-B999-D0FA0220D85F.jpeg

Impulse buy…didn’t really need to add this to the collection but it’s the perfect dumb reach, do it all fragrance. Just smells GOOD. Probably done with Marley now.

Yup.. percival is my easy reach, that and aventus cologne

Could wear for any occasion and any weather outside of probably below 60 or probably more like 70.. under 70, you’re wearing just to throw something on and people gotta get close to smell

what do you have from the line? i own harrod, carlise, pegasus, oajan, layton exclusif and of course layton. (exclusif and pegasus getting shipped out today though) Man do they do cold weather fragrances well. Thinking of greenley and sedley as I have seen them under 200 online recently

Last edited:
what do you have from the line? i own harrod, carlise, pegasus, oajan, layton exclusif and of course layton. Man do they do cold weather fragrances well. Thinking of greenley and sedley as I have seen them under 200 online recently
I currently own Percival, Greenley, Sedley, and Layton. Have owned Herod, and Kalan but gave the latter away to my pops. I like Oajan but would rather have Kilian Angel’s Share, and Galloway and Carlisle are cool as well but I wouldn’t cop a full bottle. Don’t remember what Pegasus smells like. They do cold weather scents with the best of them but I’m in Houston so I’d be buying most of their stuff just to look at the bottles and wear like once or twice a year. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I currently own Percival, Greenley, Sedley, and Layton. Have owned Herod, and Kalan but gave the latter away to my pops. I like Oajan but would rather have Kilian Angel’s Share, and Galloway and Carlisle are cool as well but I wouldn’t cop a full bottle. Don’t remember what Pegasus smells like.
pegasus is almondy metallic to me its nice but the metallic vibe was a bit much so it had to go. funny you said youd rather have angel share. i got a steal for 190 (at least for me) BNIB and hate wasting my bottle of angel share :lol: 125ml for the same price as that 50ml. the angel share is a heavier scent as well imo so oajon is a bit more everyday. i just found this thread, dope to see!

Had a decant of Percival and it smells good but definitely nothing crazy. Just kinda average and not worth the price

Had a decant of Percival and it smells good but definitely nothing crazy. Just kinda average and not worth the price

I actually like Percival a lot but if we’re being honest it’s very similar to A&F Fierce so I agree, nothing crazy but a decent simple, everyday frag

I cant remember which one it smells like..

but id easily recommend side effect or rehab over them

whatever PDM it is with that boozy dark sweet smell to it.. I know 1 of those initios smell just like it, just can’t remember which

I cant remember which one it smells like..

but id easily recommend side effect or rehab over them

whatever PDM it is with that boozy dark sweet smell to it.. I know 1 of those initios smell just like it, just can’t remember which

It’s side effect

PDM frags never intrigued me. The only full bottle I have is greenly. I also have a few decants of Layton and Herod. They’re good, but nothing to rave about in my humblest of opinions. Just can’t get behind this house.

Am i the only one that doesnt really go niche or designeriche when it comes to summer scents? i do have a few but not many. i tend to go designer in the summer. what would you guys recommend? i currently have in the rotation: TF costa azura and oud wood. Thameen Carved oud (basically oud wood niche clone that lasts quite a bit longer), Nishane Hacivat, Aventus, Mancera Cedrat Boise, Roja Elysium pafrum cologne, escentric 01 (not the molecule).

Am i the only one that doesnt really go niche or designeriche when it comes to summer scents? i do have a few but not many. i tend to go designer in the summer. what would you guys recommend? i currently have in the rotation: TF costa azura and oud wood. Thameen Carved oud (basically oud wood niche clone that lasts quite a bit longer), Nishane Hacivat, Aventus, Mancera Cedrat Boise, Roja Elysium pafrum cologne, escentric 01 (not the molecule).
Yeah, I feel you on this. Most freshies need to be reapplied so I'm just looking to throw on something cheap. Example, I absolutely LOVE L'humaniste by Frapin, but I swear that it doesn't even last 3 hours on me. I just can't justify it

L'humaniste so fire

trying remember which frapin I’d tried, I think that was it.. but that shh didn’t last long at all

Yeah, I feel you on this. Most freshies need to be reapplied so I'm just looking to throw on something cheap. Example, I absolutely LOVE L'humaniste by Frapin, but I swear that it doesn't even last 3 hours on me. I just can't justify it

this why I test things out to see what the staying power is on my skin.. I’m in the Bahamas, so my only options are high temperature wearable

even Layton was a rough wear for me when I tried it.. we maybe have 2-3 weeks a year I could even think of rocking that

i like to go niche just so I know not everyone is rolling around smelling similar to me

plus I’m not a heavy sprayer.. so I’d rather spend extra and get something knowing I’ll catch most folks off guard, even if it’s subtle differences or more refined version of something folks might have smelt

like with the various iterations of aventus.. could find something with a slight change on it for different occasions

trying remember which frapin I’d tried, I think that was it.. but that shh didn’t last long at all

this why I test things out to see what the staying power is on my skin.. I’m in the Bahamas, so my only options are high temperature wearable

even Layton was a rough wear for me when I tried it.. we maybe have 2-3 weeks a year I could even think of rocking that

i like to go niche just so I know not everyone is rolling around smelling similar to me

plus I’m not a heavy sprayer.. so I’d rather spend extra and get something knowing I’ll catch most folks off guard, even if it’s subtle differences or more refined version of something folks might have smelt

like with the various iterations of aventus.. could find something with a slight change on it for different occasions
I tend to want to go niche as well or at least more under the radar frags. I am gonna be on the hunt for a couple more for summer.

Anyone got experience with these?

Carner Bo-Bo
MFK gentle fluidity silver
orto parisi Megamare
Xerjoff Nio

I tend to want to go niche as well or at least more under the radar frags. I am gonna be on the hunt for a couple more for summer.

Carner Bo-Bo
orto parisi Megamare
Xerjoff Nio

i have gentle fluidity silver, that’s my day drinking weekend go to.. like if I’m going somewhere with my girl and her friends or a certain group of folks

I sampled Nio, but can’t remember it.. i do like fiero and mefisto gentiluomo for the summer

I need to smell some of the carner Barcelona line, especially wanna smell fig man

Carner Bo-Bo
orto parisi Megamare
Xerjoff Nio
Silver is my next pickup. Opening smells exactly like gin. Very sparkly fresh. I've been wanting to try Nio as I hear nothing but good things about it. The others I haven't tried.

Off topic but I was going through my collection yesterday and opened up my D&G Velvet Desert Oud box...bruh...still in my opinion one of the most slept on cold weather fragrances in the game and easily my favorite for winter time special occasions.

Carner Bo-Bo
orto parisi Megamare
Xerjoff Nio
Nio is good stuff, and lhumaniste doesnt last on me either about 3 hrs, layering it with some iso e gives me about 5-6 hrs

Man I don’t even think I got a full hour when I tried lhumaniste

Don’t get me wrong, it was nice.. but I’d be throwing money into the wind buying that shh

Got a few from BTV in today...Hero, Fire Sapphire, Amber Sapphire, and Torero. All are great warmer weather scents with the exception of Hero. All unique and worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom