Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yeah that’s where I grab most of my stuff nowadays when it’s available. I live in Houston so I can drive there and pick stuff up when I don’t wanna wait the day or so it takes to get to me.
I go to them for most of my frags as well. They generally have the best pricing. Only issue with them is their stock tends to be pretty limited at times. I’ve subscribed to get notified when a fragrance im looking for is re-stocked, however sometimes it’ll be 6-8 months before they get a re-stock. Other than that they are my go to.

Yeah and I’ve noticed they get different houses in waves. Couple months ago they restocked a bunch of PDM fragrances all at once and kept restocking those for about a week or two. Yesterday a ton of Etat Libre D’Orange frangrances showed up on the new arrivals page. So typically if they get one fragrance of a house you like, filter that brand to see if what you’re looking for is in as well. Their prices are hands down the best though.

Scooped these up the past week as well as tried out a new house, Baruti. Their Chai and Berlin In Winter scents are fire

Uden Overdose. Very good scent with lemon and other citrus in the opening and tobacco in the dry down.

20220402_134628.jpg

Naxos. Love this fragrance. Will def be in the rotation moving forward.

20220406_202356.jpg

Baruti Discovery Set. May need a bottle of Chai.

20220407_114958.jpg

Man I’m LOVING Ganymede. It definitely took some getting used to but not in a sense that it didn’t smell good or that it’s offensive in any way but initially I mostly just got leather. I’m typically not the biggest leather fan especially when that’s the primary note in a fragrance. But nah, it’s grown on me and is very complex. The dry down on an article of clothing is insane. Def one of my new faves.

Went to the family dollar around the corner from my crib to grab a few things. I head into the first few aisles and smell a mist of cologne but can’t pin point what it is. The more I’m walking around the stronger it gets. I get up to the cashier and it’s a customer (guy) flirting with the cashier (woman), I swear dude had to have been bathing in it because the smell was just everywhere. I get back to my car and the smell is still around me. It was so strong that the bags I got smelled like it.

If I had to guess what it was, Dior Sauvage 🤦🏽‍♂️

!!! SPLIT - BOND 9 BROOKLYN !!!

1703_img-9506-bond-no-9-brooklyn_720.jpg

$20 per 10ml plus $5 total for shipping/supplies. PM me with how much you want. Bottle is on the way, will be shipping out splits by the weekend .

Top notes are Cardamom and Grapefruit; middle notes are Cypress, Gin, Juniper and Geranium; base notes are Cedar, Guaiac Wood and Leather.

Man I’m LOVING Ganymede. It definitely took some getting used to but not in a sense that it didn’t smell good or that it’s offensive in any way but initially I mostly just got leather. I’m typically not the biggest leather fan especially when that’s the primary note in a fragrance. But nah, it’s grown on me and is very complex. The dry down on an article of clothing is insane. Def one of my new faves.
My decant of ganymede came in last Friday and just in testing it out, wasn't a fan. Gonna give it the full run of the decant but so far, idk b. I just wasn't feeling the metallic vibe to my nose at all tho it got better on the dry down and less abrasive.. I also got Jovoy Remember Me and it may be full bottle worthy. Lemon, citrus, and a little tea on the opening. Woody, lactonic, and vanilla on the dry down...fire.

My decant of ganymede came in last Friday and just in testing it out, wasn't a fan. Gonna give it the full run of the decant but so far, idk b. I just wasn't feeling the metallic vibe to my nose at all tho it got better on the dry down and less abrasive.. I also got Jovoy Remember Me and it may be full bottle worthy. Lemon, citrus, and a little tea on the opening. Woody, lactonic, and vanilla on the dry down...fire.
Give it some more wears. I didn’t love it at first but was intrigued enough to keep wearing it. Now I don’t wanna stop.

!!! SPLIT - BOND 9 BROOKLYN !!!

1703_img-9506-bond-no-9-brooklyn_720.jpg

$20 per 10ml plus $5 total for shipping/supplies. PM me with how much you want. Bottle is on the way, will be shipping out splits by the weekend .

Top notes are Cardamom and Grapefruit; middle notes are Cypress, Gin, Juniper and Geranium; base notes are Cedar, Guaiac Wood and Leather.

Bottle should be here today, still a couple more spots available. Will be shipping out on friday, pm me if you want any.

20220417_175240.jpg

I dont like Givenchy Gentleman. Smelled better in the store.

Chanel Blanche is overhyped.

Most of the Alexandria and Parfums Vintage bottles are obsured. Pure Malt somewhere in there too.

No samples included in picture.
Probably another 10-20 samples in a container :lol:

Paid $40 for Ani due to various coupons and credit card rewards :lol:

Paid $80 for Herod same way.

Im NOT selling or splitting.

Back
Top Bottom