Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I like both but a lot of times you can tell the difference between a niche and designer at least I can because my nose picks up the over use of chemicals

Thanks again to NSJ, my coworker loved the Aventus she said, it felt like she was spraying gold...

Has anyone here ever smelled their seatbelt ? I notice I was smelling like cologne, when I didn't use any then I realize it was my seatbelt...

Thank you NSJ for the Aventus and HTTP! (Bottle decals are on point!)

I tried both last nite ... Aventus on the left arm and HTTP on the right.

Aventus at first had a leathery smell .. while the HTTP hits u with its sweet notes...

but after I few hours the Aventus really started to shine and the smell was glorious!! ..

I have to say Im a fan of the Aventus more so than the HTTP now ... but both are good manly scent colognes
you really have to try it to get ur own personal feel of it.

Thanks again NSJ :pimp:

After receiving my split last night, tried a spray of HTTP on the wrist to give it a shot. Def an aventus clone. It def has a slightly sweeter smell to it with the non-smokiness and apple as opposed to pineapple. Fell asleep and woke up and could still smell it on my wrist this morning.

Most importantly for me though, is I can actually smell it on me. With just 1 spray I felt smell the scent bubble I had. Going to give it a full wearing later today at a day party. I'm a fan so far

After receiving my split last night, tried a spray of HTTP on the wrist to give it a shot. Def an aventus clone. It def has a slightly sweeter smell to it with the non-smokiness and apple as opposed to pineapple. Fell asleep and woke up and could still smell it on my wrist this morning.

Most importantly for me though, is I can actually smell it on me. With just 1 spray I felt smell the scent bubble I had. Going to give it a full wearing later today at a day party. I'm a fan so far

See I don't think they smell like each other at all, I think HTTP is more of a high end DKNY Be Delicious

See I don't think they smell like each other at all, I think HTTP is more of a high end DKNY Be Delicious
I'm not familiar with that DKNY cologne, but I can see where you're coming from. I def think each scent is unique enough, that I can tell them apart without too much trouble. But they both carry the same vibe, that might be the better word.

Ended up grabbing a bottle of Givenchy Pi.  Kinda second guessing if I should've grabbed Clinique Happy For Men instead.  Happy is really different than what I'm use to, but I think my collection needs a little variation.  I hate how indecisive I am
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Ended up grabbing a bottle of Givenchy Pi.  Kinda second guessing if I should've grabbed Clinique Happy For Men instead.  Happy is really different than what I'm use to, but I think my collection needs a little variation.  I hate how indecisive I am :lol: :smh: ...

If I was your parent; I would scold you :lol:

but that's just because Happy is one of the GOAT's IMO

If I was your parent; I would scold you
laugh.gif

The lack of scolding is probably why I am indecisive
laugh.gif
.  Happy is great, I really considered it, but I was thinking about how different it is than my other colognes.  Do you wear it year-round?  Seems like it would be a great Spring/Summer scent.  Pi isn't too strong and I felt like it would work for Fall/Winter...

The lack of scolding is probably why I am indecisive :lol: .  Happy is great, I really considered it, but I was thinking about how different it is than my other colognes.  Do you wear it year-round?  Seems like it would be a great Spring/Summer scent.  Pi isn't too strong and I felt like it would work for Fall/Winter...

I haven't smelled Pi in a while but I remember it being pretty decent overall

Last edited:
Ended up grabbing a bottle of Givenchy Pi.  Kinda second guessing if I should've grabbed Clinique Happy For Men instead.  Happy is really different than what I'm use to, but I think my collection needs a little variation.  I hate how indecisive I am :lol: :smh: ...

If I was your parent; I would scold you :lol:

And I'd be the good uncle that gives you candy after you were just abused for no reason. I LOVE givenchy Pi. Easily one of my absolute favorites. Smells wonderful and ladies go gaga

Last edited:
Pi is nice, my only complaint is it's kinda soft, like it could be a unisex fragrance.  Idk if you guys ever heard of Dunhill Desire Red, but that's a stronger, cheaper version of Pi.  The dry down is why I really liked it, but man the initial spray gave me headaches like no other
sick.gif

Ended up grabbing a bottle of Givenchy Pi.  Kinda second guessing if I should've grabbed Clinique Happy For Men instead.  Happy is really different than what I'm use to, but I think my collection needs a little variation.  I hate how indecisive I am
laugh.gif
mean.gif
So you didn't like the Givenchy?

Back
Top Bottom