Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Lol, my job came through with like 50 of those boxes.. I'm good on shipping supplies for a year, at least.

Got damn man, I gotta be the only one in this thread that likes "powdery" fragrances.. I love DHI just as much as women do and they ADORE it, believe me it sets you so far apart from the crowd that panties get moist from the sillage. It's no Cowboys jersey and wing night frag. Make sure you put together from head to toe.

Women do love DHI but I can't wear anything that I don't like and I dislike it with a passion

Can't do that intense lipstick smell

I think the fact that its hot as hell in my house right now is making it worse

Lol, that's a no no.. I haven't a even worn it this summer, because I know the heat/humidity will kill any pleasure I get from wearing it.. And I hate to be even more of a buzz kill, but some people think Back to Black is more powdery than DHI.

Yea it's my night time, chillin in an upscale outdoor cafe or lounge type of scent. It's always chilly at night in the bay area so I can wear it here year round. I never wear cologne unless it's a night time setting with women, so it's perfect for me

Last edited:
so upon waking up I smelled the dhi on my wrist
again, its not bad, but not my kind of cologne
will definitely try it out again once the weather is colder

Last edited:
DHI is kinda just there to me. The wow factor hasn't hit me and I think i've gotten more compliments with Burberry touch than this.

DHI gives me a headache, I cant even do the regular DH anymore

I still want to try the re-formulation but I don't think it's out in the US

Last edited:
I thought it was funny that some Bondno9 fan boys added me on Instagram. I don't have my sn publicized anywhere plus my page is locked nor have I ever referenced frags on Instagram. I guess it's coincidental, but still funny. Every picture is like "This dat bondno9 you neva heard of, I smell better than you" lol

Aventus at first had a leathery smell .. while the HTTP hits u with its sweet notes...

but after I few hours the Aventus really started to shine and the smell was glorious!! ..

Bingo.

HTTP does not develop to anything. Just a nice scent.

Aventus after about an hr cant be touched..

I really like HTTP but Aventus is just complex

HTTP is safe, Aventus must be worn by someone confident

Not discontinued, but they dont really sell it in US stores anymore.  Its kinda like Edition Blanche or L'Instant De Guerlain Extreme.  Have to get it directly from the company or somewhere online.
I checked Dior's website and they just had Homme, not Intense.  Maybe I just didn't find it on there.  I saw it on other websites I've never used before, so I'm hoping they're not selling a watered down or fake version...

Not discontinued, but they dont really sell it in US stores anymore.  Its kinda like Edition Blanche or L'Instant De Guerlain Extreme.  Have to get it directly from the company or somewhere online.

I checked Dior's website and they just had Homme, not Intense.  Maybe I just didn't find it on there.  I saw it on other websites I've never used before, so I'm hoping they're not selling a watered down or fake version...

they don't sell it on the site. But they do sell it at the Dior store in vegas. you can call them and order and they'll ship it to you. it's wack though.

speaking on L'instant De Guerlain Extreme...one of my favorites. I love it. Great sensual oatmealy scent. and it's uncommon, so you won't smell like many other folks.

Dior Homme Intense can be ordered over the phone through any of the Dior Boutiques. The Las Vegas boutique is known for being the mos helpful in this regard and will ship it for $77 out the door.

Back
Top Bottom