Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Sprayed on the Aventus Extreme blend from Mel's Blends today.  Havent brought this one out in a minute.  **** smells insane!!!
Yo what is that?
A guy Mel Seidu from a facebook Frag group i frequent does blends with different frags.  Aventus Extreme is Aventus with small amounts Pineapple and Leather oils added.  Amps up the pineapple like crazy and the leather makes it very smooth.  He also does "Millesime Imperial Extreme", "Pure Malt on Crack", "New Haarlem on Crack", etc.  Theyre just blends.  Tweaks on the OG frags.

Last edited:
Got my aventus thanks nsj... makes me wanna shower again so I can wear it... I think I might

i wanna check out this aventus extreme blend. where can i cop?
I think his eBay id is 216gear.  Maybe someone can confirm?

I was watching reviews and someone said the oils will mess up your shirts, is that true?  I kinda want to test out Aventus Extreme, but I don't know about rubbing these oils on my skin...

I was watching reviews and someone said the oils will mess up your shirts, is that true?  I kinda want to test out Aventus Extreme, but I don't know about rubbing these oils on my skin...

Oils will def stain, my ex used to wear oils and shed wash our clothes together and for the longest I couldn't figure out why I was getting random dark spots on my clothes then I figured it out

Oils will def stain, my ex used to wear oils and shed wash our clothes together and for the longest I couldn't figure out why I was getting random dark spots on my clothes then I figured it out
I'll probably stay away from those blends then.  I get too careless and I'm sure I'll end up putting it on my clothes somehow.  Really curious about the smell though...

i wanna check out this aventus extreme blend. where can i cop?

Thats the eBay id.  And the Aventus extreme is Aventus with oils added to it, so its definitely more oily than a normal EDT or EDP but its not as oily as those flea market/bodega roll on oils.  It is colorless(the Aventus Extreme is, some of the others arent), but i wouldnt recommend spraying on clothing(I usually dont recommend any frags on clothing though).  Skin only.  It wont stain but it could possibly leave an oil spot.  I usually do one to the neck and one to the wrist, then dab them together.  And the oils wont harm your skin.  All fragrances are oils that are cut by alcohol.  If you react to oils you wouldnt be able to wear any fragrance.

Last edited:
Thats the eBay id.  And the Aventus extreme is Aventus with oils added to it, so its definitely more oily than a normal EDT or EDP but its not as oily as those flea market/bodega roll on oils.  It is colorless, but i wouldnt recommend spraying on clothing(I usually dont recommend any frags on clothing though).  Skin only.   And the oils wont harm your skin.  All fragrances are oils that are cut by alcohol.  Same stuff. 
I take back my last post then.  I might pick up a little bottle for when I wear t-shirts, still contemplating...

Just got my http samples

It smells great.

Should be getting my creed samples tomorrow. Excited to check out aventus.

Aventus Extreme blends? naw i'm cool. That's like MJ tryna switch up after ring #5.
Lol I'm with you, I'm not messing up a masterpiece

Aventus isn't exactly weak
I use both.  I just use em depending on what im feeling like.  Sometimes i want that extra fruity pineapple, sometimes i dont. Today was pretty hot, and i also was in a more recreational setting, so i decided to break out the Extreme.   And the blends are fairly inexpensive so its not like its a heavy investment.  Just something i decided to add to my collection.

I use both.  I just use em depending on what im feeling like.  Sometimes i want that extra fruity pineapple, sometimes i dont. Today was pretty hot, and i also was in a more recreational setting, so i decided to break out the Extreme.   And the blends are fairly inexpensive so its not like its a heavy investment.  Just something i decided to add to my collection.

I'm not hating; I def wouldn't mind a little pineapple blast in my Aventus here or there

Wore Aventus for a 2nd time to work today. Got 3 separate comments. I was walking out of work after 9 hours of two sprays before leaving and this girl said wow i can still smell you!

Cheesing, i was

damn, just got my sample of DHI, was so excited...sooooooooo glad I didnt cash out on a blind buy of the big bottle. This stuff is wack. Which is wild because it's been high on so many reviews. but then again, so has Fahrenheit , and that stuff is terrible. So you really, just have to be hopeful when you're gambling with blind buys.

the lipstick smell of DHI is bunz

damn, just got my sample of DHI, was so excited...sooooooooo glad I didnt cash out on a blind buy of the big bottle. This stuff is wack. Which is wild because it's been high on so many reviews. but then again, so has Fahrenheit , and that stuff is terrible. So you really, just have to be hopeful when you're gambling with blind buys.

the lipstick smell of DHI is bunz

I'm with you brother

Back
Top Bottom