Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

moms making me shape it up before thanksgiving smh. not feeling the scruffy look.
laugh.gif
 I got a request from the girlfriend the other day. Looks like a shape-up it will be.

My beard is in pretty thick...i gotta steal club pic from fb to show yall. can't do it this moment b/c my girl on. I may not cut it off til May 25th when I hit the big 3-0....or when I get tired of it and I'm bored, whichever happens first

My beard is in pretty thick...i gotta steal club pic from fb to show yall. can't do it this moment b/c my girl on. I may not cut it off til May 25th when I hit the big 3-0....or when I get tired of it and I'm bored, whichever happens first

Thinking about getting a cut before thanksgiving.... usually tell my barber to give me a .5 all around. Would it look weird if I told him to leave.my beard alone? It's about 1 to 1 1/2 inches in length.

Thinking about getting a cut before thanksgiving.... usually tell my barber to give me a .5 all around. Would it look weird if I told him to leave.my beard alone? It's about 1 to 1 1/2 inches in length.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I've been takin this stuff called "Biotin".... if you're lacking on the beard side...it helps.

...My bald patches are finally being filled in
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

copped
pimp.gif
i can grow a mustache and chin hair, starting get a lot under my neck too but the sides are SLACKING hard, gonna try this stuff and see if it works

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I've been takin this stuff called "Biotin".... if you're lacking on the beard side...it helps.

...My bald patches are finally being filled in
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

copped
pimp.gif
i can grow a mustache and chin hair, starting get a lot under my neck too but the sides are SLACKING hard, gonna try this stuff and see if it works

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Just got done shaving my neck etc. Took a pic.

And a bonus pic: This is what i use to keep the ol beard looking well groomed.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I have the exact same clippers and andis liner. The clippers are amazing for how cheap they are.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Just got done shaving my neck etc. Took a pic.

And a bonus pic: This is what i use to keep the ol beard looking well groomed.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I have the exact same clippers and andis liner. The clippers are amazing for how cheap they are.

How long it take you to get that long pmac?

that was about 6 weeks I think.

we'll get back.....someday..smiley: eyes
I hope man, I hope.

I need to get better tools for blending my %+@@ when it gets long, chin hairs grow way longer. By the time it looks close to connecting I start to look like Revis in this pic
alg_revis_lockers.jpg

How do you blend it to one length without buzzing it if you're black and your hairs curl back up even if you're tryna comb them out to shave them.

How long it take you to get that long pmac?

that was about 6 weeks I think.

we'll get back.....someday..smiley: eyes
I hope man, I hope.

I need to get better tools for blending my %+@@ when it gets long, chin hairs grow way longer. By the time it looks close to connecting I start to look like Revis in this pic
alg_revis_lockers.jpg

How do you blend it to one length without buzzing it if you're black and your hairs curl back up even if you're tryna comb them out to shave them.

Originally Posted by haddix

Well on the 11th I decided to kinda participate. Im gonna trim but not fully shave. The chin area is 10 days of growth and everything else is 4-5 days. Im gonna let it go until next year atleast...hopefully
That's exactly how mine looks and i started on november 12th

Originally Posted by haddix

Well on the 11th I decided to kinda participate. Im gonna trim but not fully shave. The chin area is 10 days of growth and everything else is 4-5 days. Im gonna let it go until next year atleast...hopefully
That's exactly how mine looks and i started on november 12th

My beard looks exactly like the one above, as well, except that i have alot of patches by my cheek, and like about 8 hairs on my left side(yes, i counted, lulz)..my right side on the other hand has alot more and looks fuller/more defined.

I shaved, regardless, bishes wasn't digging the 'stache, rocking the /1 +/2 chin hair to define my jaw, nomo.

A question arises, though...i'm 19, any chance i can have a full beard?
All i am missing is more cheek hairs on the upperside to connect with 'statche.
Sucks, all my big bro's have a full beard and so does my dad...even my half-brother. Damn near almost a man, and i still have patches.

My beard looks exactly like the one above, as well, except that i have alot of patches by my cheek, and like about 8 hairs on my left side(yes, i counted, lulz)..my right side on the other hand has alot more and looks fuller/more defined.

I shaved, regardless, bishes wasn't digging the 'stache, rocking the /1 +/2 chin hair to define my jaw, nomo.

A question arises, though...i'm 19, any chance i can have a full beard?
All i am missing is more cheek hairs on the upperside to connect with 'statche.
Sucks, all my big bro's have a full beard and so does my dad...even my half-brother. Damn near almost a man, and i still have patches.

If youre 19 you still have plenty of time.

The hair on my upper cheeks didnt start coming in decently until i was like 23 or something.

If youre 19 you still have plenty of time.

The hair on my upper cheeks didnt start coming in decently until i was like 23 or something.

Back
Top Bottom