Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

Havent cut my hair all month either. Night just keep going with it. Just wish my mustache connected to my beard.:smh:

Last edited:
I'm just going to keep growing it until it gets to the point when I get a "real job"

But since growing it its been fun. Never thought I would have people come up to me and compliment me on my beard 
laugh.gif

just shaved mine off. wanted to keep it but I didn't want to start problems at work. grew more hair than iI dud last year very excited about that

just shaved mine off. wanted to keep it but I didn't want to start problems at work. grew more hair than iI dud last year very excited about that
I still have mine, but this sucks.
you know you're getting looks at work and females LOVE when their men grow facial hair, but will never approach a stranger with facial hair :smh:

officially shaved mine off yesterday...felt kind of nostalgic after shaving it off lol :x

Still have mine going. Will try and throw up a picture sometime this week. Going to keep it going as long as possible, but might have some interviews coming up. I get a lot of compliments on it though.

I cut the beard off on Black Friday.
Feels good until that shadow kicks back in.

Hey yall, what products are you using for your beards?....especially other black guys. My beard gets coarse, dry, and rather nappy.
I've heard tea tree oil is good. I've also heard that Men's Bay Lime Beard Oil is fantastic. Any thoughts? Any grooming tips?

thanks

Last edited:
Been growing since October 31st, probably going strong until next summer. I'll post a current pic and update each month.

Hey yall, what products are you using for your beards?....especially other black guys. My beard gets coarse, dry, and rather nappy.
I've heard tea tree oil is good. I've also heard that Men's Bay Lime Beard Oil is fantastic. Any thoughts? Any grooming tips?
thanks

Im white, but i use Tea Tree Oil.

I recommend it.

y'all still rockin? I got a shape-up for NYE cause i looked like i was lost in the woods for a couple months ... no trim though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom