Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

Originally Posted by oo206oo

The hair on my upper cheeks didnt start coming in decently until i was like 23 or something.
You just made my day
laugh.gif

its hard to get a clean line under my jaw since the length is long now.  probably have to use the andis on it.
beard's filling in nice.  will line it up and post a pic before thanksgiving.

i think i'm one of the few asians on here who can grow a full beard.

its hard to get a clean line under my jaw since the length is long now.  probably have to use the andis on it.
beard's filling in nice.  will line it up and post a pic before thanksgiving.

i think i'm one of the few asians on here who can grow a full beard.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

The hair on my upper cheeks didnt start coming in decently until i was like 23 or something.
You just made my day
laugh.gif

Lol, i had the chinstrap in high school, but to get it as full as it is now, it was somewhere in my early twenties.
Theres still hope!

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

You just made my day
laugh.gif

Lol, i had the chinstrap in high school, but to get it as full as it is now, it was somewhere in my early twenties.
Theres still hope!

Glad to hear that 206. I'm only 19 now so I've got the potential to grow one I guess.

Glad to hear that 206. I'm only 19 now so I've got the potential to grow one I guess.

I have had a beard for four years, proper upkeep and trimming.. I could never full commit to grow it out for longer than a couple weeks. I *+%$'d out on Octobeard and No Shave November, but I'm thinking "No Shaving for Santa" in December is calling me.

Just coined that Santa phrase too
laugh.gif

I have had a beard for four years, proper upkeep and trimming.. I could never full commit to grow it out for longer than a couple weeks. I *+%$'d out on Octobeard and No Shave November, but I'm thinking "No Shaving for Santa" in December is calling me.

Just coined that Santa phrase too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Can't decide weather or not it should be called "No Shaving for Santa" or "Stop Shaving for Santa" ...

let's vote.
don't shave december

stoneface

Can't decide weather or not it should be called "No Shaving for Santa" or "Stop Shaving for Santa" ...

let's vote.
don't shave december

stoneface

25i2fya.jpg

this is from the 13th of this month, havent took any new pictures.
My issh isn't as beastly as some of you guys.
I haven't trimmed it in about 7-9weeks lost count.
Im only 19 and 206 you've given me a lot of hope.
laugh.gif

25i2fya.jpg

this is from the 13th of this month, havent took any new pictures.
My issh isn't as beastly as some of you guys.
I haven't trimmed it in about 7-9weeks lost count.
Im only 19 and 206 you've given me a lot of hope.
laugh.gif

let's vote.

You serious?

let's vote.

You serious?

Back
Top Bottom