Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

Pic taken last nite.  I was clean shaven November 1st and plan on growing until March or so. 

Definitely due for a neck trim and edge up though. 

Pic taken last nite.  I was clean shaven November 1st and plan on growing until March or so. 

Originally Posted by bruza

Your beard grows SLOW! BTW cut that please

Your beard grows SLOW! BTW cut that please

<--- is supremely disappointed with the lack of follow through in this thread.

November is over and we have, what? 3-4 updates? SMH.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

frown.gif
 guilty... SMH my freaking barber lowered my beard soo much i had to even it out, and trim it down..

she had me like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 this was like the 2nd week of november.. I will still participate but i will need about 1 more month

frown.gif
 guilty... SMH my freaking barber lowered my beard soo much i had to even it out, and trim it down..

she had me like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 this was like the 2nd week of november.. I will still participate but i will need about 1 more month

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

frown.gif

she had me like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif

frown.gif

she had me like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

frown.gif

she had me like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
i thought the same thing but didnt want to be sexist

frown.gif

she had me like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
i thought the same thing but didnt want to be sexist

frown.gif

she had me like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif

she had me like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tetsujin23 wrote:

oo206oo wrote:

frown.gif

she had me like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HAHAHA, at yall trying to come at me.. my Barber is nice.. sometimes she forgets that I like my beard wide.

So lets stop that ... BUT last but not least she always leaves my waves on 360.

but now that my beard has its shape all i need is some time to grow it out

Tetsujin23 wrote:

oo206oo wrote:

frown.gif

she had me like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HAHAHA, at yall trying to come at me.. my Barber is nice.. sometimes she forgets that I like my beard wide.

So lets stop that ... BUT last but not least she always leaves my waves on 360.

but now that my beard has its shape all i need is some time to grow it out

Ive known a couple of female barbers that were NICE. So im not gonna hate, although it does sound odd when you say "she".

If you dont mind me asking, why dont you just have the sideburns connect into the hair at the temple? I always found this to be odd but never asked anyone. I mean, if you want a taper, why not just get the temple tapered down to the length of the sideburns and blend it in? Just curious.

Ive known a couple of female barbers that were NICE. So im not gonna hate, although it does sound odd when you say "she".

If you dont mind me asking, why dont you just have the sideburns connect into the hair at the temple? I always found this to be odd but never asked anyone. I mean, if you want a taper, why not just get the temple tapered down to the length of the sideburns and blend it in? Just curious.

I had to shave mid november for a wedding. but since the 15th ive been growing, going to go untill xmas eve...ill post pics later on today

I had to shave mid november for a wedding. but since the 15th ive been growing, going to go untill xmas eve...ill post pics later on today

This pic was around the summer time, and I always wanted to try the "Deron Williams" look so.. i asked my barber to do it, she did it. I only tried it once. it was cool. but when the hair grows
back it looks funny, because of the hair. but 99.9% of the time its always connected.

on a side note, I rather have a female going thru my hair/face over a male

#imjustaying
tongue.gif

This pic was around the summer time, and I always wanted to try the "Deron Williams" look so.. i asked my barber to do it, she did it. I only tried it once. it was cool. but when the hair grows
back it looks funny, because of the hair. but 99.9% of the time its always connected.

on a side note, I rather have a female going thru my hair/face over a male

#imjustaying
tongue.gif

r975.jpg

Back
Top Bottom