Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Is it true that Asians can't grow those handlebar mustaches or am I the only one? Because I've been trying to. I can get the area above my lip to become a full mustache and my chin as well but when it comes to the sides towards my chin, it isn't happening
frown.gif

False.
tumblr_lbnl4pJpHx1qerzg8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbefxkvSO91qerzg8o1_500.jpg

Edit: wait, what are you asking? I have two Filipino friends who can grow full beard cheeks,chin, and all.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Is it true that Asians can't grow those handlebar mustaches or am I the only one? Because I've been trying to. I can get the area above my lip to become a full mustache and my chin as well but when it comes to the sides towards my chin, it isn't happening
frown.gif

False.
tumblr_lbnl4pJpHx1qerzg8o1_500.jpg

Edit: wait, what are you asking? I have two Filipino friends who can grow full beard cheeks,chin, and all.

Props to the ones who went the entire month. If I go a week my neck itches like crazy.

Props to the ones who went the entire month. If I go a week my neck itches like crazy.

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Pic taken last nite.  I was clean shaven November 1st and plan on growing until March or so. 

Definitely due for a neck trim and edge up though.  

Your beard grows SLOW! BTW cut that please

grin.gif
 Let's see yours

Give up b.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Pic taken last nite.  I was clean shaven November 1st and plan on growing until March or so. 

Definitely due for a neck trim and edge up though.  

Your beard grows SLOW! BTW cut that please

grin.gif
 Let's see yours

Give up b.

I can't grow a beard due to being in the National Guard, but there is like a 2 month gap between drills after this weekend, Gonna let it Grow!

I can't grow a beard due to being in the National Guard, but there is like a 2 month gap between drills after this weekend, Gonna let it Grow!

I'll play. Didn't realize how terrible the camera is on my ipod touch.... thought it'd be better than that. You get the idea though. Trimmed the neck a few times but thats it. Going since a few days before November. Taken Yesterday btw

I'll play. Didn't realize how terrible the camera is on my ipod touch.... thought it'd be better than that. You get the idea though. Trimmed the neck a few times but thats it. Going since a few days before November. Taken Yesterday btw

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Nah, that's not what I was referring to, I can grow my stache to be that long too!

but I was talking about some real thick mustache stuff like upside down U's idk, I sound stupid lol

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Nah, that's not what I was referring to, I can grow my stache to be that long too!

but I was talking about some real thick mustache stuff like upside down U's idk, I sound stupid lol

Back
Top Bottom