Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

challenge-accepted-300x244.png

IN..Started growing the beard at the end of September..Kept the neckline trimmed since then and kept the overall length at a 2 guard..But it's full on Rip Van Winkle from now on..The wife hates the beard which is going to make this month that much more fun..:smokin

just checking in to see that cats is still down

i started out with a beard from a week back so mine is looking kinda mean already :lol: :pimp:

I haven't shaved in two months - Always have some sort of facial hair - my full beard is longer then it has ever been before. And I'm not shaving it anytime soon.

It's a sweater for my face.

you mean Box it?
69759_10151510148887627_1646048889_n.jpg

I think it shows I care about my beard and not that I just havent shaved in a while. And I get a ton of compliments on how my beard is lined. I`m just pissed it looks like my stach will never connect smh, I`m growing my joint till Dec maybe Jan, if nothing pops off I`m just gonna lower it and keep it moving.

2 months here, wish i didnt cut it off before. I'd have my Stalley by now lol

Only male in my generation who's goatee connects lol Big brothers be jealous

IN....kind of. I've been growing for like two weeks. I will line-up my beard but I will let the length go for the month. Also, I might need to trim down the length of the mustache but other than that I'm wolfing. :tongue:

I'll post pics soon.

im in until the end of the month and then doing samuel l. jackson's beard from pulp fiction

Back
Top Bottom