Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

206, what size guards do you use on the clippers to trim your 'stache?

1 guard with the side lever all the way forward, so its the longest a 1 guard can go.

so a 1 1/2
laugh.gif
, thanks bro. Your beard is legendary

My joint growing to a weak length. Little to no improvement and I was growing this out a few days before Nov. 1
30t6p3b.gif
Feel like cutting sloanboy. I had that once.

My joint growing to a weak length. Little to no improvement and I was growing this out a few days before Nov. 1
30t6p3b.gif
Feel like cutting sloanboy. I had that once.

Lol, i was gonna say a 1 1/2 but figured that if you were asking, you probably wouldnt know what i was talking about.

Btw, thanks to everyone, for all the compliments. My beard is nice, but i think its all in the grooming and upkeep. I know people with strong beards that grow in really nice, even and thick...but their razor skills are wack.

Lol, i was gonna say a 1 1/2 but figured that if you were asking, you probably wouldnt know what i was talking about.

Btw, thanks to everyone, for all the compliments. My beard is nice, but i think its all in the grooming and upkeep. I know people with strong beards that grow in really nice, even and thick...but their razor skills are wack.

206 does the wave brush really make that big of a difference? Mine gets real coarse like yours, but i normally use a regular comb just to keep it down. 

206 does the wave brush really make that big of a difference? Mine gets real coarse like yours, but i normally use a regular comb just to keep it down. 

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

I used to use a regular comb and it worked fine too.
The wave brush just feels better on your face and in my opinion helps to train the beard to lay down nice and flat, over time.

(and i dunno if it actually makes the coarse beard feel softer, or if its a placebo effect kind of thing...but i like it)

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

I used to use a regular comb and it worked fine too.
The wave brush just feels better on your face and in my opinion helps to train the beard to lay down nice and flat, over time.

(and i dunno if it actually makes the coarse beard feel softer, or if its a placebo effect kind of thing...but i like it)

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

I wish i could participate... baby face ftl
frown.gif

the cheek hair hasnt fully reached the chin yet... ill be in next year. lol
This
frown.gif

I haven't had a haircut this month...

Does that count?

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

I wish i could participate... baby face ftl
frown.gif

the cheek hair hasnt fully reached the chin yet... ill be in next year. lol
This
frown.gif

I haven't had a haircut this month...

Does that count?

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

Originally Posted by hellaones

F Nov. who's in for a No Shave 2011?
im in, along with no hair cut 2011
happy.gif

im down
pimp.gif

planning to get ripped next yr...gonna leave it all growing. ill cut when im cut
pimp.gif

This.
How long it take you to get that long pmac?

~Lefty

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

Originally Posted by hellaones

F Nov. who's in for a No Shave 2011?
im in, along with no hair cut 2011
happy.gif

im down
pimp.gif

planning to get ripped next yr...gonna leave it all growing. ill cut when im cut
pimp.gif

This.
How long it take you to get that long pmac?

~Lefty

Back
Top Bottom