Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

My vision is gettin obscured cuz of my eyelashes.should i cut them? Also would it make me any less of a man if i cut the hair off the top of my toes. Its not alot but i cant help thinkin that the only reason Foxy Brown wont give me the ill na na is becuz my toes r 2 hairy.

started at the end of October, thinking about letting it get real grizzly
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

tired.gif
 10 20 days in my beard is mighty weak.....eh

Cant grow hair on my cheeks to save my life
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Im looking like a hobo right now. My awesome personality can only take me so far
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

tired.gif
 10 20 days in my beard is mighty weak.....eh

Cant grow hair on my cheeks to save my life
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Im looking like a hobo right now. My awesome personality can only take me so far
tired.gif

I was thinking of foxing this since I have a broken foot and limited mobility for a month I'm down just any advice on getting past the itch phase

I was thinking of foxing this since I have a broken foot and limited mobility for a month I'm down just any advice on getting past the itch phase

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by oo206oo

i see potential...i can see the roots, but they just don't grow at the same rate
smh bout to pray to the Zeus of Beard Gods
I would advise you to let it all grow out until the slow growers are at a length you like. Then, with your clippers, trim everything down to roughly the length of the slow growers. When its all one length, it will look much better and more uniform.
Then grow it out from there. 
definitely gonna let it grow, and comb it.

this might be a dumb question but do you shampoo your beard?

lmao @ this quote from a "how to grow a beard" website...

"After 4 to 6 weeks you should have a good idea what your beard will look like. If after 6 weeks
                           you find people saying: “Oh, are you trying to grow a beard?

i see potential...i can see the roots, but they just don't grow at the same rate
smh bout to pray to the Zeus of Beard Gods
I would advise you to let it all grow out until the slow growers are at a length you like. Then, with your clippers, trim everything down to roughly the length of the slow growers. When its all one length, it will look much better and more uniform.
Then grow it out from there. 
definitely gonna let it grow, and comb it.

this might be a dumb question but do you shampoo your beard?

lmao @ this quote from a "how to grow a beard" website...

"After 4 to 6 weeks you should have a good idea what your beard will look like. If after 6 weeks
                           you find people saying: “Oh, are you trying to grow a beard?

^^ yes ya face will get dry as hell after a good shampoo moisturize that bad boy back into action.

^^ yes ya face will get dry as hell after a good shampoo moisturize that bad boy back into action.

i wish i had good, natural lines like some of you guys.  i'm better off just cleaning up the lines on my face than trying to line them all perfect and even.

i wish i had good, natural lines like some of you guys.  i'm better off just cleaning up the lines on my face than trying to line them all perfect and even.

Whats a good face moisturizer 206? I've never really put anything on my face, soap, shampoo, etc. and always figured that's why I've never broken out with pimples or anything,

BUT...my beard has been itching like hell lately with the winter weather + beard growing in...got a ton of dry skin on my mustache area/cheek area

Also those tools look legit, I need to cop something like that for christmas...definitely need a t-liner

And I need to stop being lazy and use my digi cam to get updated beard pics but I never have time, I took this last night though although the flash was way too bright...y'all can see I'm going for that #2 spot on NT's beard list though

149268_128171860572948_100001404050723_182635_3031694_n.jpg

Whats a good face moisturizer 206? I've never really put anything on my face, soap, shampoo, etc. and always figured that's why I've never broken out with pimples or anything,

BUT...my beard has been itching like hell lately with the winter weather + beard growing in...got a ton of dry skin on my mustache area/cheek area

Also those tools look legit, I need to cop something like that for christmas...definitely need a t-liner

And I need to stop being lazy and use my digi cam to get updated beard pics but I never have time, I took this last night though although the flash was way too bright...y'all can see I'm going for that #2 spot on NT's beard list though

149268_128171860572948_100001404050723_182635_3031694_n.jpg

Ive always been partial to Nivea products.

I use this to exfoliate

url

And this to moisturize

url

Ive always been partial to Nivea products.

I use this to exfoliate

url

And this to moisturize

url

Back
Top Bottom