Official No Shave November Thread Vol. Fear the Beard

Couldnt take it anymore had to cut it hair was like 2.5 inches... People kept saying I looked sick
laugh.gif

Once I got the cut I was saying Feels Good Man for at least an hour.
laugh.gif

On another note...

Couldnt take it anymore had to cut it hair was like 2.5 inches... People kept saying I looked sick
laugh.gif

Once I got the cut I was saying Feels Good Man for at least an hour.
laugh.gif

On another note...

I started a little late, Nov 3rd, so I'm on day 16.

My side burn/check hair/chin hair looks pretty good...but I can't get it to connect to my mustache
mad.gif

I started a little late, Nov 3rd, so I'm on day 16.

My side burn/check hair/chin hair looks pretty good...but I can't get it to connect to my mustache
mad.gif

Took a quick update pic when i got home (then my camera died) so pardon the crappy pic.

I shaped it a little yesterday, so i sacrificed some length, but now when it grows back in it'll have a nice consistent shape.

Took a quick update pic when i got home (then my camera died) so pardon the crappy pic.

I shaped it a little yesterday, so i sacrificed some length, but now when it grows back in it'll have a nice consistent shape.

I bow once again to the great BEARD GOD. I can only bask in your greatness.

On the real, the force is strong in you. Very strong.

I bow once again to the great BEARD GOD. I can only bask in your greatness.

On the real, the force is strong in you. Very strong.

I've been takin this stuff called "Biotin".... if you're lacking on the beard side...it helps.

...My bald patches are finally being filled in
pimp.gif

I've been takin this stuff called "Biotin".... if you're lacking on the beard side...it helps.

pimp.gif

^I've heard of that stuff, it's supposed to make your hair and nails grow longer. Can't find it anywhere, though.

nerd.gif
?

And my beard refuses to connect on my cheeks. It slowly progresses a little bit each year.

^I've heard of that stuff, it's supposed to make your hair and nails grow longer. Can't find it anywhere, though.

nerd.gif
?

And my beard refuses to connect on my cheeks. It slowly progresses a little bit each year.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif

Yeah it helps if you losing hair and healthy nails. That's what this chick was telling me atleast. You can get it natural sources too like eggs, nuts and avocados.

Any just started will probably grow it till right before before new year's.
n1ym3p.jpg

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif

Yeah it helps if you losing hair and healthy nails. That's what this chick was telling me atleast. You can get it natural sources too like eggs, nuts and avocados.

Any just started will probably grow it till right before before new year's.
n1ym3p.jpg

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

nerd.gif
?

You can get it at wal-mart

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

nerd.gif
?

You can get it at wal-mart

Well on the 11th I decided to kinda participate. Im gonna trim but not fully shave. The chin area is 10 days of growth and everything else is 4-5 days. Im gonna let it go until next year atleast...hopefully

Well on the 11th I decided to kinda participate. Im gonna trim but not fully shave. The chin area is 10 days of growth and everything else is 4-5 days. Im gonna let it go until next year atleast...hopefully

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

moms making me shape it up before thanksgiving smh. not feeling the scruffy look.
laugh.gif
 I got a request from the girlfriend the other day. Looks like a shape-up it will be.

Back
Top Bottom