*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Very Nice Jermaine~ I was really feeling those when they were on eBay, I just didn't like the price but I'm sure you got them at a fair rate.
I love the obscure pairs aswell, those are mad cool and for sure fit the bill for both our collections, GOOD STUFF.

27zlz60.jpg

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Originally Posted by R3TROSPECT

are those supposed to be the "max orange"? I dont understand that color block at all.
Haha yeah, they are supposed to be the Max Orange pair. I have no idea why they would do this at all all either, and that's why I love em so much! Another funny thing to note is that the Jumpman on the tongue appears to be Infrared color. It's a really obscure pair for sure, and that definitely fits the bill with what I love to collect.

-Jermaine

Wow yeah nonetheless very nice my dude!

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Do your thing Joe. Don't let them bring you down.

Here's some other obscurity to keep this thread on track.

-Jermaine

I never thought that you would pick these up Maine! I gotta see them in person now. size 8 samples too right?

Shoeguru, can you post more pics of those Air Max Sensation 2010's? I'm dying to see live pics and I hear the colorway you got there is the hottest one.

I thought I would share my "Rotters" with yall.
I know this is old news but these are new quality pics (more of what they look like in hand, I just got sent over from a friend. I have never seen till now. 
Enjoy or Hate. It's all love to me anyway.

PEACE!

i didnt know there was an og X sole swap sample wit "caramel" midsole?! its just awful! carter needs to post im tired of "rotting" ugly hybrids

Very nice setup you had at Wish Joe! This thread has been dead for awhile so this is a nice update.

Nice pics Joe. Spread looks real nice. Still love those clear sole III's. The Gentry XIII's are so dope too. Thanks for sharing and keeping the post alve.

^ Nice J, do you still have the orange pair as well? Nice shot with both would be nice!

Gettinit247- I hate that I missed out on those. Classic samples in my book!Mar - I want my sample box, ship it !Jermain - you know I hide stuff, haha. Nothing really!Beater status OG Talaria samples with huge old AM97 soles.

Back
Top Bottom