*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

more samples

xiii samples from 98

weartest samples xx3

sz13 bred xiii weartest samples

more to come

Been rocking them on the WDYW post, thought id throw them in here.

4889017836_84564a4ee1.jpg

4892033928_f7719ebc6e.jpg

Nice blk red baby XIII's, i wish the sz9's would surface.

@Showguru222~ show some more of those AM's uptempo basketball joints!

those black/red baby XIII's would look so nice in a sample size 9. Hopefully it will surface sometime in the future.

These aren't a Sample, but those black/red XIII Samples have always reminded me of the D. Anderson XIII low PE's...Kinda.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by fly23s

^^^^ in what ways
They both have an all black upper, both have a red outsole (the kids sample doesn't have "pods" but a whole red outsole), red jumpman on tongues, etc. That's it.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Phase2x

These aren't a Sample, but those black/red XIII Samples have always reminded me of the D. Anderson XIII low PE's...Kinda.

-Jermaine

Damn.... I love those I really need to find the MJ version of the black sole XIII lows.

Been busy with work, i'll try to get more pictures later this week. Maybe this will hold you off till i get more pics. Enjoy.

4904867671_6e1abbaab0.jpg

Do your thing Joe. Don't let them bring you down.

Here's some other obscurity to keep this thread on track.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by R3TROSPECT

are those supposed to be the "max orange"? I dont understand that color block at all.
Haha yeah, they are supposed to be the Max Orange pair. I have no idea why they would do this at all all either, and that's why I love em so much! Another funny thing to note is that the Jumpman on the tongue appears to be Infrared color. It's a really obscure pair for sure, and that definitely fits the bill with what I love to collect.

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom