*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

^so dope, there's not enough runner/airmax samples in here, thanks for posting those. any color/better shots of them?

When (if) you find out what I picked up in place of those, you'll know why...
tongue.gif

-Jermaine

Jermaine - They're staying with me until you give in on those mj Converse samples
happy.gif
 Then mabey we can work something out!!

Joe - What Jermaine has aquired in place of selling me the XI's will give you a heart attack. I know i had one lol. I'm sure you've seen them already though
edit: damn yuku deleting posts 
mad.gif

pretty sick pic JOE

im in love with those orange xi low samples great pickup.

jordan11s- i dont know where u are looking but i find samples all the time online or know of people who has them.

anyways i'll have some nice treats in store in short order, i'll post my 3samples i just got in, in the meantime tonight

Im glad my thread is still alive and well thanks Joe for always posting eye popping samples for us here and thanks to Phase to and everyone else who helps out around here i hope to see amazing samples here soon.

THANKS FOR SHARING JOE !!! loving the pics.
Are those grape 90 with trainer soles legit samples, or they are handmade ? (it has probably been talked before but I dont recall it)

If you get rid of your AJKO blue, let me know.

Originally Posted by sunshining7

THANKS FOR SHARING JOE !!! loving the pics.
Are those grape 90 with trainer soles legit samples, or they are handmade ? (it has probably been talked before but I dont recall it)

If you get rid of your AJKO blue, let me know.
          its a failed sole swap
happy.gif

As the story goes from the person i got them from that lives in Portland (close to beaverton)
They are a 1 off made by mark smith, for himself, in his size, with air built into the insole, like sb's zoom, but a molded air unit. construction and quality is awesome and with the green tread pods and navy blue carbon fiber they are for sure not a sole swap.
Pretty cool.

It's kinda fun pulling out random Jordans to take a weird group pic.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by solejordan

pretty sick pic JOE

im in love with those orange xi low samples great pickup.

jordan11s- i dont know where u are looking but i find samples all the time online or know of people who has them.

anyways i'll have some nice treats in store in short order, i'll post my 3samples i just got in, in the meantime tonight

The xi's arent new, but thanks! also what are these 3 samples you speak of?!

Originally Posted by gettinit247

Nice random shot Maine! just in time for your bday too!

whens your birthday J, I'm celebrating mine today!

I normally buy myself a dope shoe but i don't see anything. More car money i guess.

Back
Top Bottom