*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

^again, i would take those over ur nasty "frankenstein" rotting grapes wit a fried tofu looking cracking midsoles and those other ******ed lookin sample u have those bigfoot sizes.....if youre bored dont start $%*% wit somebody maybe u should glue your cracking pairs or better yet dig a hole in ur back yard and just bury them as a sign of respect atleast. 

^again, i would take those over ur nasty "frankenstein" rotting grapes wit a fried tofu looking cracking midsoles and those other ******ed lookin sample u have those bigfoot sizes.....if youre bored dont start #%!$ wit somebody maybe u should glue your cracking pairs or better yet dig a hole in ur back yard and just bury them as a sign of respect atleast.  

Those sample splatter IV's are faker then those 45 concords a couple pages back

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by densho23

^again, i would take those over ur nasty "frankenstein" rotting grapes wit a fried tofu looking cracking midsoles and those other ******ed lookin sample u have those bigfoot sizes.....if youre bored dont start $%*% wit somebody maybe u should glue your cracking pairs or better yet dig a hole in ur back yard and just bury them as a sign of respect atleast. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah those samples are def fake, dude sent me pics of them and they are AWFUL

SMH at sites like sneakernews.com glorifying them too

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Yeah those samples are def fake, dude sent me pics of them and they are AWFUL

SMH at sites like sneakernews.com glorifying them too
          seller send me pics of those 4s too it is really AWFUL 

Originally Posted by densho23

^again, i would take those over ur nasty "frankenstein" rotting grapes wit a fried tofu looking cracking midsoles and those other ******ed lookin sample u have those bigfoot sizes.....if youre bored dont start #%!$ wit somebody maybe u should glue your cracking pairs or better yet dig a hole in ur back yard and just bury them as a sign of respect atleast.  
Nice Avy!

LOL! At this guy with the 45 retro space jam samples, dude has listed them 5 times with 5 different prices! Lol. People are funny.

^ are those 'sample' 45 space jams on ebay legit? Ive noticed several diff listings at several diff prices. I thought they were fake/doctored....part of that big scam?

Would anyone on this site pass on Original Grape Samples for $300 but say yes to spending G's on fake 45 concords? anyone?

com'on dude, step off to a fake site, we try to keep it real OG here.  

defend your fakes by bashing my historical peices, real cool.

Originally Posted by NK47

^ are those 'sample' 45 space jams on ebay legit? Ive noticed several diff listings at several diff prices. I thought they were fake/doctored....part of that big scam?

Yea they are real. Just not worth what he thinks they are!

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Originally Posted by NK47

Yea they are real. Just not worth what he thinks they are!
thanks for clearing that up, im not into samples just been following...you guys got some sick stuff and are a great source of knowledge
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Would anyone on this site pass on Original Grape Samples for $300 but say yes to spending G's on fake 45 concords? anyone?

isnt those 45s doctored not fake? anyways, dude got hes money refunded in full why are you still hating?! i think maybe you dont like him and youre having this feelings bacause he talks back to you and you think your really a popular guy here lol those og concords he got still worth more than your grapes which is really nasty you gotta admit that, and yeah the dude got more OG pairs than you and theyre in really good conditon! 

This is not a pissing match about my grapes. He brought them up. They are just another piece in my collection. I'm sorry you don't like them. Your intitled to your opinion. To me, for what they are and the price they were I couldn't pass them up. I am more aware then anyone of there condition trust me. Show me a pair in better condition. I had tons of OG's at one point but retros killed my love for them. Your boy has some nice og's not trying to take anything away from that. However this is a sample thread so excuse if I could care less about his OG in here when I have to look at "Replica" 45 cords samples in his avy. Thanks for your opinion on the matter.

Originally Posted by scrappycoco

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

isnt those 45s doctored not fake? anyways, dude got hes money refunded in full why are you still hating?! i think maybe you dont like him and youre having this feelings bacause he talks back to you and you think your really a popular guy here lol those og concords he got still worth more than your grapes which is really nasty you gotta admit that, and yeah the dude got more OG pairs than you and theyre in really good conditon! 
his rotting grapes>your whole collection
I think we've been through this before, no?

Back
Top Bottom