*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Yes they are samples, if you look at the first pic , those are the new sample hang tags. Not to mention no strap.
SexPistol032 wrote:
lakers jordan look better with the strap. I HATE THE LAKERS

I cant believe you guys actually like the GR's better.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
I mean seriously.
[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font='Lucida Grande', Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

sapp 11's thats a first nice playoff 8's with the designer notes looks cool something i would love to put up in my house

Strapless are dope! I just have one question. Anyone ever tried to "shave" the chenil swoosh?
happy.gif

Booo for Joerdan23 for being so serious: lol let me take that back...Joerdan23- very nice samples........NOT!
laugh.gif

its my opinion that those are ugly if you cant take it do not post, you cant make people say your shoes are nice even if in theyre opinion its NOT...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by scrappycoco

Booo for Joerdan23 for being so serious: lol let me take that back...Joerdan23- very nice samples........NOT!
laugh.gif

its my opinion that those are ugly if you cant take it do not post, you cant make people say your shoes are nice even if in theyre opinion its NOT...
indifferent.gif

That "ugly" pair of samples probably shuts down your whole collection 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by scrappycoco

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

That "ugly" pair of samples probably shuts down your whole collection 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom