Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

The hate in here is hilarious
laugh.gif
There has been zero hype on this shoe so **** with that mess. And yes $130 is a lot but what other Nike sig shoe are you buying now that features full length zoom & flywire for that price?
Lol, pretty much.  Bunch of unnecessary salt.

That red pair is too ill.  So far, the only musts for me are the Volts, the Red/black strap pair, and the Jets (disco).

Cool grey, red n black and that blackout pairs are hot. I will cop them if they drop. The rest of the cws are cool too. Camo pair woulda been better with a different upper and flywire color

Cool greys dont really have. Release date. I know theres Sheiks that have received them. No idea if other stores have them.

Red/black copped! One to train. One to chill in.
How's the sizing on this shoe? Should I half size down if I want to train in these? Haven't seen these in stores in NYC that much.
I have heard that they fit snug. The inner lining is tight (looks like the kobe 7 lining). If you are using for training id stay true to size. If for casual size up

Red/black copped! One to train. One to chill in.

How's the sizing on this shoe? Should I half size down if I want to train in these? Haven't seen these in stores in NYC that much.
I have heard that they fit snug. The inner lining is tight (looks like the kobe 7 lining). If you are using for training id stay true to size. If for casual size up

they're true to size for me.

I wear a 12 in most jordans and a 13 in most nike basketball shoes. No way I could wear a 12 or 12.5 in the zoom revis 1. the 13 is perfect. Of course that is ME. Hopefully these get to all stores soon so everyone can try them on.

I'm right with everyone on that red/black pair. So nice :smokin Release em, Nike!

Last edited:
Crimsons finally came in today...

I agree that $130 is a bit much...but some ppl pay a ton MORE for shoes that are worse.

And even still, some of us pay considerably LESS for other shoes. I wouldn't drop $130 on these...but $78...yea $78 I can do. :nthat:

All in all, buy what you like.

man i am loving that blk volt cw along with the red and blk pair...that camo pair aint too bad either..i was somehow able to cop the green pair from the outlet few weeks ago and the shoe is sick even tho i hate the jets and that green i couldnt pass up the shoe for outlet price..the details on this shoe are amazing ppl def need to check these out dont sleep!

I asked Geiger a couple days ago if we would be seeing that camo and leather pair release and he said it was going to be friends and family only. 
mean.gif

Crimsons finally came in today...
I agree that $130 is a bit much...but some ppl pay a ton MORE for shoes that are worse.
And even still, some of us pay considerably LESS for other shoes. I wouldn't drop $130 on these...but $78...yea $78 I can do. :nthat:
All in all, buy what you like.

Are you Jada's clone or something?

--

Oregon PE pair looks great. Dat 3M.

Do they run big or small?
They run kinda small. I wear a 9.5 and they felt pretty snug.... if I get another pair just to chill I'm going to try a 10, but for training I like my shoes  tight so I'd go true to size for training.

Back
Top Bottom