Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

via ducknation

Last edited:
Better act quick. Sizes are moving quick on JJ. Couldn't get my normal 10. Had to settle for 9.5

:pimp:

Last edited:
If you want the Cool Grays, they have them up in Jimmy Jazz right now.....:wink:

much appreciated, repped...spent more than i wanted to...i was watching an ebay seller who had these for about 130 shipped, but too late to cry over that...should have pulled the trigger this morning when i saw the auction...good luck ya'll

much appreciated, repped...spent more than i wanted to...i was watching an ebay seller who had these for about 130 shipped, but too late to cry over that...should have pulled the trigger this morning when i saw the auction...good luck ya'll
No problem, I just got back from "the Stan" so I'm trying to get back to my game......just hoping to find them VOLTS!

What's the deal with the cool Grey ? I know they released in Miami but when is the general release?

Crimsons finally came in today...
I agree that $130 is a bit much...but some ppl pay a ton MORE for shoes that are worse.
And even still, some of us pay considerably LESS for other shoes. I wouldn't drop $130 on these...but $78...yea $78 I can do. :nthat:
All in all, buy what you like.
Completely disagree. If this was a hyper(you fill in the blank) with flywire and full length zoom, retail will be minimum 160

I just copped the Cool Greys from DTLR on Minnesota Ave in DC. They was 140. Looks like they will be sitting for a while. They might go on sale.

Mr. Zoom Revis himself posted this just about 50 mins ago on twitter:

Darrelle Revis‏@Revis24
"Excited to show off the new colorway of the Zoom Revis with the Nike Fam tomorrow at #NikeYardline on South Beach. http://on.fb.me/UGY8tv"

the link takes you to here:

summary:

Revis himself will be at Nike Yardline at Champs Sports on South Beach along with other nfl pros to view other football talent
Saturday January 5/2013
9am - 5pm
Ocean Ave. between 13th and 15th sts, South Beach, Miami, FL

Jets cw has grown on me. NDC only way to go as of now....

Eastbay had to have sz 9 sold out huh smh lol

Last edited:
I a shoe release at champs yard line does it release t other champs and NDC the same day?

Back
Top Bottom