Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Black and Volts are being restocked size 9, 9.5 and 10 later this month or early Feb - very limited restock. Black and anthracite Revis's drop January 14. I got my cool Grey's today, they might be my favorite colorway yet...they're def sicker In hand. And Tim Tebow's shoe is dropping this summer August release- I have photos. Not that nice at all...

Yes, retail would be $160. Would I buy them at $160? No. Would I buy these at $130? No. $78 plus shipping works just fine for me.
I admit, I've gotten a bit spoiled over the years, but some shoes I'm willing to pay retail for and others I am not. These fall into the latter.
If these weren't discounted on Swoosh, I wouldn't have even bothered honestly. Hot shoe, but I'm extremely particular in how I spend.
I'll say it again...buy what you like, at whatever price you deem appropriate.
the Zoom Revis is literally the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned, they're worth every penny of $130-retail. I love em, I'm buying all six. Already have the first 4 dropped.

I
It was the cool grey's. nothin new smh

I was there, they released the fir/white colorway. I got the second pair sold. Revis sold the dude ahead of me the first pair. Sucks what being ten minutes later got me.

If u go to a local nike retailer they can order them for you. That's what I did with my Grey's.
Volt/fir I copped in store at champs. Crimson's are still on NDC. The Grey's have yet to hit NDC. I'm sure they will. Black and anthracite hit stores the 14th.

If u go to a local nike retailer they can order them for you. That's what I did with my Grey's.
Volt/fir I copped in store at champs. Crimson's are still on NDC. The Grey's have yet to hit NDC. I'm sure they will. Black and anthracite hit stores the 14th.
You got the cool greys from champs?

They look like some Kobe/KD IV hybrid not worth a dollar 40 to me easy pass but they are still pretty clean for his first time out.

If you want ZOOM REVIS Any color, call my boy Shane at SNEAKERWORLD in NY open 9-6 all week.
(845) 791-4440. Tell him Joey D sent you and he'll hook you up with a good price and ship them. He has crimsons/coolgreys and he will have the black anthracite soon. Make sure you tell him JOEY D SENT YOU!

If you want ZOOM REVIS Any color, call my boy Shane at SNEAKERWORLD in NY open 9-6 all week.
(845) 791-4440. Tell him Joey D sent you and he'll hook you up with a good price and ship them. He has crimsons/coolgreys and he will have the black anthracite soon. Make sure you tell him JOEY D SENT YOU!

Edit: Helpful!

Last edited:

I know your trying to help us in here but post that kind of stuff in your sig. :rolleyes

Why should he? this is the zoom revis 1 thread and countless people keep asking where they can get the cool greys...

I don't believe he's breaking any rules...

Why should he? this is the zoom revis 1 thread and countless people keep asking where they can get the cool greys...

IDK. I got in trouble for doing something like that when I first started out here NT. Wasn't bashing dude. Sorry JoeyD12, didn't mean to sound like a jerk. :tongue:

IDK. I got in trouble for doing something like that when I first started out here NT. Wasn't bashing dude. Sorry JoeyD12, didn't mean to sound like a jerk. :tongue:

Sounds like he's posting store information and not a personal listing which is indeed breaking the rules.

I wasn't aware of any rules like that or what we can and cannot post, my bad if i broke any rules. I'm obviously new here and just trying to look out for some fellow sneaker heads that are trying to find a product we have a common interest in. I wish someone would have told me where to find my pairs, I had to do it the hard way. Was just trying to help out, seemed like everyone wanted to know. I'm not really getting any personal gain from it, other than a dude in a sneaker store will appreciate that I helped him sell some shoes and people in here got a pair they possibly wouldn't have found had I not posted. I see people post store names and links all the time, I just figured I was being helpful. Sorry...

Seriously comfortable and supportive, great athletic shoe for all sports/training.

I wasn't aware of any rules like that or what we can and cannot post, my bad if i broke any rules. I'm obviously new here and just trying to look out for some fellow sneaker heads that are trying to find a product we have a common interest in. I wish someone would have told me where to find my pairs, I had to do it the hard way. Was just trying to help out, seemed like everyone wanted to know. I'm not really getting any personal gain from it, other than a dude in a sneaker store will appreciate that I helped him sell some shoes and people in here got a pair they possibly wouldn't have found had I not posted. I see people post store names and links all the time, I just figured I was being helpful. Sorry...

Do you know how much your friend Shane is charging for shipping?

Back
Top Bottom