Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I a shoe release at champs yard line does it release t other champs and NDC the same day?

no, not that i have seen from past experience...usually store specific, not just because 1 gets it the rest have it

anyone at the south beach event peep MR. Zoom Revis yet and what he is wearing? anxiously waiting to see if he pops up in another exclusive cw which wont hit retail

no, not that i have seen from past experience...usually store specific, not just because 1 gets it the rest have it
anyone at the south beach event peep MR. Zoom Revis yet and what he is wearing? anxiously waiting to see if he pops up in another exclusive cw which wont hit retail
I just want a cool grey release date

No date yet, but they seem to be calling the Cool Grey's the "Islands".

I want these, since I can't seem to locate a pair of the Volt's in a 12.5 for a decent price anywhere (any help is appreciated).

they should make a pitt colorway.  blue and gold.
I don't understand why they didn't even get a PE. They are his alma mater after all. Nike does some dumb stuff at times. No affiliation to Oregon except for the fact that his shoe was designed there.

I saw the Cool Greys at an Athlete's Foot at Lenox Square in Atlanta for $140. Just like those on the previous page, idk why the price is increased with that colorway.

I saw the Cool Greys at an Athlete's Foot at Lenox Square in Atlanta for $140. Just like those on the previous page, idk why the price is increased with that colorway.

My only idea as to why it is more, is due to possibly being more limited. All other cw so far even the volt seems to have been more available.

I saw the cool greys on sale for $109. but I want the crimson instead the.clear bottoms will yellow too quickly

The Revis Island socks are on eBay going for $60 and up smh

Completely disagree. If this was a hyper(you fill in the blank) with flywire and full length zoom, retail will be minimum 160

Yes, retail would be $160. Would I buy them at $160? No. Would I buy these at $130? No. $78 plus shipping works just fine for me.
I admit, I've gotten a bit spoiled over the years, but some shoes I'm willing to pay retail for and others I am not. These fall into the latter.
If these weren't discounted on Swoosh, I wouldn't have even bothered honestly. Hot shoe, but I'm extremely particular in how I spend.

I'll say it again...buy what you like, at whatever price you deem appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom