Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Saw the crimsons today at my local champs and they look phenomenal. That White strap just makes the shoe pop. :smokin

Does anybody know when Champs is gonna start selling the cool grays? Cant find out if Jan. 1st is the actual release date or not...

Took this earlier for the instagram
w2g8dy.jpg
Is that a Glow in the dark sole? 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Wore my Volt's for the first time yesterday. Received so many compliments on them. :pimp:

My left shoe does squeak when I step, though. Hopefully it'll go away during more wears.

Do all the pairs have the GITD soles? And will the Cool Greys be at regular champs?
I'm wondering the same. I wanna go pick them up on Tuesday but not sure if they will have them. I talked to nike and they said that they have no clue about the release

I'm wondering the same. I wanna go pick them up on Tuesday but not sure if they will have them. I talked to nike and they said that they have no clue about the release
Typical Nike. Really annoying how they withhold so much information about releases 

Finally put my finger on what the blk/reds reminded me of...

:lol: that had been bothering me for a while, hadn't seen it In here as well

you guys do realize nike.com has a release calender and all of the revis releases were on the site weeks before they actually dropped. they still dont have a post about the wolf grey/cool grey cw which leads me to believe they dont have an idea as to when they are officially going to release them online at least.

These are so dope. Hopefully they fall in price around my way so I can cop some pairs to train in. Jets colorway will be worn casually.

Box is :pimp:

Hope it doesn't raise the price or the hype for the cool/wolf grey pair

I called my local champs and they have no clue about the cool grey pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom