OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

$180

sick.gif

still copped tho
30t6p3b.gif
Theyre $220 up here in Canada......consider yourselves lucky!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ouch..180..and 220 is even worse
laugh.gif

^This shoe has A LOT of great potential colorways. I can't wait to try my pair on today. And I will be coppin the cheetah's. Better to be safe than sorry, later like I was with the grinches (still got 2 pair tho).

^This shoe has A LOT of great potential colorways. I can't wait to try my pair on today. And I will be coppin the cheetah's. Better to be safe than sorry, later like I was with the grinches (still got 2 pair tho).

Originally Posted by LA KB24

better video of the Xmas
pimp.gif
starts at 1:50
laugh.gif
i didn't know that the new Kobe is the Kobe 9..
indifferent.gif

Other than that..his video craps all over anythin that SneakGeekz has ever done..

Originally Posted by LA KB24

better video of the Xmas
pimp.gif
starts at 1:50
laugh.gif
i didn't know that the new Kobe is the Kobe 9..
indifferent.gif

Other than that..his video craps all over anythin that SneakGeekz has ever done..

Kobe VII System Supreme Backpack Christmas Day just got even better as we will be releasing 50 Kobe VII System Supreme Backpacks. The backpacks have a hardshell case and are designed to hold a pair of Kobe VII's. The Kobe VII System Supreme Backpacks will include a pair of Kobe VII "Del Sol" and will retail for $240 and will be first come, first served at 9:30am on Christmas Day.

http://www.facebook.com/m...6.145974518770247&type=1

Kobe VII System Supreme Backpack Christmas Day just got even better as we will be releasing 50 Kobe VII System Supreme Backpacks. The backpacks have a hardshell case and are designed to hold a pair of Kobe VII's. The Kobe VII System Supreme Backpacks will include a pair of Kobe VII "Del Sol" and will retail for $240 and will be first come, first served at 9:30am on Christmas Day.

http://www.facebook.com/m...6.145974518770247&type=1

Back
Top Bottom