OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

im passing the concords for 3 reason

1. too crazy wait in line and stuff
2. i want the xmas
3. rather get two pairs of the chicago X's

back to the kobes...i hope it will be a easy cop for me with the christmas

2. i want the xmas

dude in the video would be great on the home shopping channel. somebody with some personality/knowledge needs to start dropping cash to do these early release webshows.

also took a look at the black/yellow ones at footlocker today. they look great for ball, little heavier too which i actually like. but there's no way i'd pay that 195 out the door for them.

dude in the video would be great on the home shopping channel. somebody with some personality/knowledge needs to start dropping cash to do these early release webshows.

also took a look at the black/yellow ones at footlocker today. they look great for ball, little heavier too which i actually like. but there's no way i'd pay that 195 out the door for them.

^^to bad i dont live in LA for the nike vault
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

$180

sick.gif

still copped tho
30t6p3b.gif
Theyre $220 up here in Canada......consider yourselves lucky!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ya.. and that's why i only buy IDs 
laugh.gif
 even after driving to buffalo and paying $5 for storage, i still save a ton of money. 

Originally Posted by LA KB24

2. i want the xmas

You made some rather valid points...I keep going back and forth on these...I bought the grinches with the intent to use them as trade bait but they are still DS in my closet and aren't leaving my sneaker collection...I think I will have to pull the trigger on em though

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

$180

sick.gif

still copped tho
30t6p3b.gif
Theyre $220 up here in Canada......consider yourselves lucky!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ya.. and that's why i only buy IDs 
laugh.gif
 even after driving to buffalo and paying $5 for storage, i still save a ton of money. 

2. i want the xmas

You made some rather valid points...I keep going back and forth on these...I bought the grinches with the intent to use them as trade bait but they are still DS in my closet and aren't leaving my sneaker collection...I think I will have to pull the trigger on em though

i saw the christmas pair in person today.. they're actually pretty nice.

these will sit in Canada at $219.99+tax, so for those that can't get a pair, don't resort to stupid eBay prices

i saw the christmas pair in person today.. they're actually pretty nice.

these will sit in Canada at $219.99+tax, so for those that can't get a pair, don't resort to stupid eBay prices

just got back from playing in my 7's with the play strong midsole. i gotta play in them more but i can say this:
- my feet felt a lot warmer in the 7 than the 6. probably because the sleeve doesn't offer much ventilation.
- the herringbone portion of the outsole is BEAST. i wish nike would've made the entire outsole like that ohhh mannn.
- not too confident in the rest of the outsole's traction, but time will tell as i break that in.
- cushioning will take some time to break in because my feet and knees are a bit sore now.
- the herringbone portion of the outsole is BEAST.

just got back from playing in my 7's with the play strong midsole. i gotta play in them more but i can say this:
- my feet felt a lot warmer in the 7 than the 6. probably because the sleeve doesn't offer much ventilation.
- the herringbone portion of the outsole is BEAST. i wish nike would've made the entire outsole like that ohhh mannn.
- not too confident in the rest of the outsole's traction, but time will tell as i break that in.
- cushioning will take some time to break in because my feet and knees are a bit sore now.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Nice review. I take it you think the herringbone portion of the outsole is BEAST.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Nice review. I take it you think the herringbone portion of the outsole is BEAST.

hey nwt you getting the concords tonight and xmas when they release?

I got my pair on hold (reseller lol). Just got to pick it up tomorrow after work.
cbfpunch wrote:

Just the fact that these have better grip, is already a plus. I for one never worried about ventilation, since i usually wear 2 socks... but will see.

thanks for the review.

hey nwt you getting the concords tonight and xmas when they release?

I got my pair on hold (reseller lol). Just got to pick it up tomorrow after work.
cbfpunch wrote:

Just the fact that these have better grip, is already a plus. I for one never worried about ventilation, since i usually wear 2 socks... but will see.

thanks for the review.

Back
Top Bottom