OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

It seems that I won't be getting the Xmas pair... I wasn't expecting on getting LBJ 9 Freegums below retail this week, but pulled the trigger....
I'll try on a later date, if available....

(Pareng Rod, indi ko po makukuha yung pamaskong alay ng Kobe VII 
happy.gif
)

It seems that I won't be getting the Xmas pair... I wasn't expecting on getting LBJ 9 Freegums below retail this week, but pulled the trigger....
I'll try on a later date, if available....

(Pareng Rod, indi ko po makukuha yung pamaskong alay ng Kobe VII 
happy.gif
)

I asked this in the ID thread, but figured I might get a faster response here:

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Question, when IDing, do the mids (ankle strap) also come with the other low top insole? And is the price fixed at 185 strap or no strap? Appreciate the info, happy holidays.

I asked this in the ID thread, but figured I might get a faster response here:

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Question, when IDing, do the mids (ankle strap) also come with the other low top insole? And is the price fixed at 185 strap or no strap? Appreciate the info, happy holidays.

You can pick between the cuff or the tongue and attack fast or attack strong insole. They let you customize to your liking but it will not include both insoles for the price. You have to buy it separately for $60.

You can pick between the cuff or the tongue and attack fast or attack strong insole. They let you customize to your liking but it will not include both insoles for the price. You have to buy it separately for $60.

okay here we go....

the 6 is lighter than the 7

the play fast is lighter than the play strong

like the way you can see the yellow flywire through the patter of the outer layer, like hits or hints of yellow

box is huge.....

I have been wearing them for about 2 hours....

will give a more detailed review later, but first impressions. TRUE TO SIZE

like the play fast feel OVER the play strong..

really like the shoe NOT disappointed at all :up: :up: :up: :up:

okay here we go....

the 6 is lighter than the 7

the play fast is lighter than the play strong

like the way you can see the yellow flywire through the patter of the outer layer, like hits or hints of yellow

box is huge.....

I have been wearing them for about 2 hours....

will give a more detailed review later, but first impressions. TRUE TO SIZE

like the play fast feel OVER the play strong..

really like the shoe NOT disappointed at all :up: :up: :up: :up:

Tried the del sol on....this fit snug....better at least go half size up....oh n the insole swap is a pain....

Tried the del sol on....this fit snug....better at least go half size up....oh n the insole swap is a pain....

Back
Top Bottom