OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Watched the Kobe video on these...pulled the thrigger on deadstockshoes.com for $178 shipped
roll.gif
, i ordered a month ago, awaiting shipment, hopefully they ship it out before the weekend.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Watched the Kobe video on these...pulled the thrigger on deadstockshoes.com for $178 shipped
roll.gif
, i ordered a month ago, awaiting shipment, hopefully they ship it out before the weekend.

Cheetahs are so fire

Spots make the shoe.

I have a feeling when I get em, one side of me will want to ball them into the ground with the play strong strap and the other side will want me to kinda preserve them an just put them in my regualr school rotation with the play fast purp insoles.

Time will have to tell lol

Cheetahs are so fire

Spots make the shoe.

I have a feeling when I get em, one side of me will want to ball them into the ground with the play strong strap and the other side will want me to kinda preserve them an just put them in my regualr school rotation with the play fast purp insoles.

Time will have to tell lol

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

didn't know so many people disliked the spots.... lol that's my favorite part of the kicks
im also surprised at how many people dislike the spots. how often does nike put cheetah/leopard spots on a pair of bball kix?
pimp.gif
Not often and for good reason.
laugh.gif

I can see why people might like them though.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

didn't know so many people disliked the spots.... lol that's my favorite part of the kicks
im also surprised at how many people dislike the spots. how often does nike put cheetah/leopard spots on a pair of bball kix?
pimp.gif
Not often and for good reason.
laugh.gif

I can see why people might like them though.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Those spots absolutely KILL the xmas shoe..they would be 10000x better without them. completely unnecessary

Definatley agree Thanks Nike for saving me some $$$

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Those spots absolutely KILL the xmas shoe..they would be 10000x better without them. completely unnecessary

Definatley agree Thanks Nike for saving me some $$$

Picked up my pair day at Footlocker. I prefer the play fast version...the zoom air bag in the heel is 
smokin.gif
. They run true to size and the box is OD big.

Picked up my pair day at Footlocker. I prefer the play fast version...the zoom air bag in the heel is 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

smokin.gif

I agree with this.   The box is huge, definitely gonna mess up the stacks
At first my pair felt tight, but after a while they started to break in.  Lovin the VIIs 

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

smokin.gif

I agree with this.   The box is huge, definitely gonna mess up the stacks
At first my pair felt tight, but after a while they started to break in.  Lovin the VIIs 

How long are the laces on these? Looking to cop some violet and neon yellow laces for the xmas pair

45" work?

How long are the laces on these? Looking to cop some violet and neon yellow laces for the xmas pair

45" work?

Back
Top Bottom