OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

the poison dart frog print 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

2jdm2wg.png

allstars?

16acuww.png

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

didn't know so many people disliked the spots.... lol that's my favorite part of the kicks

im also surprised at how many people dislike the spots. how often does nike put cheetah/leopard spots on a pair of bball kix?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

didn't know so many people disliked the spots.... lol that's my favorite part of the kicks

im also surprised at how many people dislike the spots. how often does nike put cheetah/leopard spots on a pair of bball kix?
pimp.gif

I like the color that was thought to be the Christmas shoe at first. Can't wait for some pictures of that.

I like the color that was thought to be the Christmas shoe at first. Can't wait for some pictures of that.

Not feeling the black grey PDF. Similar to the camos in a way. Seems like the VI all over again. I'll stuck to the classic color ways.

Not feeling the black grey PDF. Similar to the camos in a way. Seems like the VI all over again. I'll stuck to the classic color ways.

Tried them on in store..

Noticed heal slip like crazy (a lot more than the 6 before breaking them in)

To me they felt a bit tighter than the 6, more like the 4/5.

Slightly heavier.

Insoles are hard to remove. If you plan on using the play strong, go up half a size.

Tried them on in store..

Noticed heal slip like crazy (a lot more than the 6 before breaking them in)

To me they felt a bit tighter than the 6, more like the 4/5.

Slightly heavier.

Insoles are hard to remove. If you plan on using the play strong, go up half a size.

the year of the dragon has a "dragon" on the heel...
might have to pick them up just because of that... then
again, I like that cw too.

who's getting the new kobe shooting shirt with the predator print
on the sides?

the year of the dragon has a "dragon" on the heel...
might have to pick them up just because of that... then
again, I like that cw too.

who's getting the new kobe shooting shirt with the predator print
on the sides?

year of the dragon definitely looking sick in that vid, poison darts look like a pass, and im praying those aint the all stars, the regular leopard print in those sketches is sick!

Interested to see these in person especially the "Kobe skin" with the upper being a combination of the different predators. From looking at it in pics, the upper just looks like lines going up and down it all over lol. Gotta see what it looks/feels like before I decide whether or not to cop a pair

year of the dragon definitely looking sick in that vid, poison darts look like a pass, and im praying those aint the all stars, the regular leopard print in those sketches is sick!

Interested to see these in person especially the "Kobe skin" with the upper being a combination of the different predators. From looking at it in pics, the upper just looks like lines going up and down it all over lol. Gotta see what it looks/feels like before I decide whether or not to cop a pair

Back
Top Bottom