OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^nice

will anyone get the del sols tomorrow??

ima get the xmas and wait for the black colorway to go on sale and then use discount. no way a 180 dollar shoe sells well unless its the xmas or limited pair

^nice

ima get the xmas and wait for the black colorway to go on sale and then use discount. no way a 180 dollar shoe sells well unless its the xmas or limited pair

^nice

a couple of pics. enjoy!

definitely going low for casual use. i loved zoom but my legs beg to differ lol.
00269zoomkobe7122111.jpg

definitely gonna "play strong"
wink.gif

00271zoomkobe7122111.jpg

these are noticeably heavier than the 6 btw.

a couple of pics. enjoy!

definitely going low for casual use. i loved zoom but my legs beg to differ lol.
00269zoomkobe7122111.jpg

wink.gif

00271zoomkobe7122111.jpg

a couple of pics. enjoy!

00269zoomkobe7122111.jpg

wink.gif

00271zoomkobe7122111.jpg

how do they fit? they fit like the 6s, narrow? wide? etc?

I had to get a size 12 cause they didnt have 11.5. waiting for delivery. I thought the 6s were a lil snug for my feet, so if they seem similar in fit like the 6s, then ill be happy with the 12 in the 7s

I had to get a size 12 cause they didnt have 11.5. waiting for delivery. I thought the 6s were a lil snug for my feet, so if they seem similar in fit like the 6s, then ill be happy with the 12 in the 7s

they fit more or less the same as the 6 but i can get back to you on that after i play in them tonight. there's definitely no heel slip like the 6's.

they fit more or less the same as the 6 but i can get back to you on that after i play in them tonight. there's definitely no heel slip like the 6's.

Nice pics CBFPUNCH... will wait on those till next month... will definitely try to cop the Leopards for sure...

Nice pics CBFPUNCH... will wait on those till next month... will definitely try to cop the Leopards for sure...

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

thanks! the 6s do feel nice on court. i even ran a 5k run (3 miles) in my kobe 6s lol. they were not great for constant running though. 
roll.gif

why i did that, dunno. 
embarassed.gif

thanks! the 6s do feel nice on court. i even ran a 5k run (3 miles) in my kobe 6s lol. they were not great for constant running though. 
roll.gif

why i did that, dunno. 
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

why i did that, dunno. 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom