OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kidstylez

man...yall think the 3ds are going to stay at the prices they are going for on ebay since the quantity was very limited? im debating whether to wait and try to get them for cheaper later, or just bite the bullet and get them now in case no one sells them later like the bruce lee kobes. that was one of my biggest regrets....sigh
Well... they are still going to release all four pairs at the vault for all-star weekend... and people haven't even received theirs yet from NDC and Eastbay... so more supply will hit the market!!
happy.gif

...and I still wouldn't be shocked if there was a restock ... (like ALL limited's have had lately)

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Ace is autocopped . One of the better looking color and im a sucker for white shoes

They look grey to me, or are they coming out with home and away colors?

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by kidstylez

man...yall think the 3ds are going to stay at the prices they are going for on ebay since the quantity was very limited? im debating whether to wait and try to get them for cheaper later, or just bite the bullet and get them now in case no one sells them later like the bruce lee kobes. that was one of my biggest regrets....sigh
Well... they are still going to release all four pairs at the vault for all-star weekend... and people haven't even received theirs yet from NDC and Eastbay... so more supply will hit the market!!
happy.gif

...and I still wouldn't be shocked if there was a restock ... (like ALL limited's have had lately)
hmm dang but im in texas, so i wont be able to goto the vault...hmm.....i hope they restock or the price goes down on ebay or on here....unless some nice NTer wants to help a brother out this weekend at the vault for a size 11.5 or 12....haha

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

More from the Kobe interview in NYC. And for those asking, that #8 Kobe jersey was not an authentic M&N. They are retros but not from them.  http://www.sportsangle.com/2011/02/watch-the-throne-kobe-holds-court-in-the-city-that-never-sleeps

A new retro by Adidas?
They had the Kobe Grinch shirts by Addidas but those retro jerseys I believe were made by Addidas yes.  It has his rookie year 1996 stitched on one of the patches.

I don't think there will be a restock on 3D or OC. Nike said these were more limited than the East LA and there wouldn't be any restocks at all. There were also way less released in stores

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I don't think there will be a restock on 3D or OC. Nike said these were more limited than the East LA and there wouldn't be any restocks at all. There were also way less released in stores

They also said that about the Grinchs, South Beaches, Cool Greys, Doernbechers... then they restocked
wink.gif

What I'm saying is that there is no guarantee that there will be.. but it is more likely that it will than it won't .. the Nike reps will never confirm a restock

I honestly feel they will restock on all-star weekend as some sites (like kicks-crew) list them as releasing on 2/17.... aka they aren't receiving their stock until then... yet they say the East LA's are officially released... I find it hard to believe the quantities would vary between the three.. just my opinion.. I already got mine so I am not salty
happy.gif

They also said that about the Grinchs, South Beaches, Cool Greys, Doernbechers... then they restocked
wink.gif

What I'm saying is that there is no guarantee that there will be.. but it is more likely that it will than it won't .. the Nike reps will never confirm a restock

I honestly feel they will restock on all-star weekend as some sites (like kicks-crew) list them as releasing on 2/17.... aka they aren't receiving their stock until then... yet they say the East LA's are officially released... I find it hard to believe the quantities would vary between the three.. just my opinion.. I already got mine so I am not salty
happy.gif

that makes since for there 2/17 drop. Hope it comes to be true.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

More from the Kobe interview in NYC. And for those asking, that #8 Kobe jersey was not an authentic M&N. They are retros but not from them.  http://www.sportsangle.com/2011/02/watch-the-throne-kobe-holds-court-in-the-city-that-never-sleeps

A new retro by Adidas?
They had the Kobe Grinch shirts by Addidas but those retro jerseys I believe were made by Addidas yes.  It has his rookie year 1996 stitched on one of the patches.

Dopee! Hopefully I can get one.

Could someone post some clear close up pics of the scales on the 3Ds? appreciate it.

NikeVault's twitter says that they will have the 3D's on the 17th.

Originally Posted by msw1233

NikeVault's twitter says that they will have the 3D's on the 17th.
I guess I'll have to go on ebay in the afternoon then. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

wink.gif

happy.gif

that makes since for there 2/17 drop. Hope it comes to be true.

Me too. I really want the 3Ds and OCs. And hopefully the Vault has a lot of pairs like they did with 5 rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom