OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Naw bro.... he worn those before... they are some all blue IDs... they do look very similar from afar... 
wink.gif

They dont even match.

I think the Wizards should get rid of those uniforms they didnt look good on MJ and they dont look good now. They need to go to something based off these.

bullets-jerseys.jpg
Is this a joke ? Those bullets uni look like something that players from Harlem Globe Trotter would wear
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Naw bro.... he worn those before... they are some all blue IDs... they do look very similar from afar... 
wink.gif

They dont even match.

I think the Wizards should get rid of those uniforms they didnt look good on MJ and they dont look good now. They need to go to something based off these.
Is this a joke ? Those bullets uni look like something that players from Harlem Globe Trotter would wear
roll.gif
sick.gif

Of course you'd have to update it but I like Bullets color template way better than the Wizards colors

Originally Posted by KenJi714

wink.gif

They dont even match.

bullets-jerseys.jpg
roll.gif
sick.gif
Those bullets jerseys were dope

I want an Arenas bullets one if you know what i mean....

gilbert-arenas-guns.jpg

LMAO @ I want an Arenas bullets one if you know what i mean....

Nice Pickups ogjumpman23... Did you cop from NDC or NT/HOH?

I wished all those All-Star Shirts were Dri-fit...
IMO 3D=OC....

i just bought some 3-d glasses and they did kinda work..i tried 3d glasses that they give out at the theather but they didnt work..it only works with the ones that have the red and blue lens..

Originally Posted by DNeou20

seeing more pics of 3ds doesn't help me with my inability to grab them lol

remember Dom...mis-matched shoes. Trust me, thats helping ease the pain for me even though it's not helping much.

OC's>China>3D's>Rice>East LA>All Stars

I have 3D's, def. getting China's, wanting OC's the most, willing to give up 3D's -- passing on the rest. Down the road, maybe an ID, but that's all folks. .. for now.

Do youdouble your socks when playing basketball on the court with the Kobe VI?

Originally Posted by PIO2890

i just bought some 3-d glasses and they did kinda work..i tried 3d glasses that they give out at the theather but they didnt work..it only works with the ones that have the red and blue lens..
kinda? that's not good enough imo. 
laugh.gif
 did you have to convince yourself that it works? btw, where did you buy the glasses?

and thnx for the Nick Young answer to the poster earlier...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by PIO2890

kinda? that's not good enough imo. 
laugh.gif
 did you have to convince yourself that it works? btw, where did you buy the glasses?

and thnx for the Nick Young answer to the poster earlier...
well it did work, nothing AMAZING.!!! though..no i just had to stare at them for a while
grin.gif
.well i got tired of looking for the blue and red lens glasses so i just bought my bloody valentine in 3d lol..13$
roll.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

imma have to go and pick up that dvd (56% on rotten tomatoes 
eyes.gif
) for those glasses. perfect additional gift for v-day. 

hi all, fairly new to NT. Trying to get a pair of grinches or 3Ds in an 11, seems like the only place I can get them is on ebay for $300?
frown.gif

is there any online retailer that sells either of them for a reasonable price?

i can't go in on the black/reds. saw them in person the other day and the scales weren't doing it for me.
the shiny scales on the del sols > the rubbery, flat, glittery scales on the b/reds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom