OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Kobe shoes never really look right with jean. These are meant to be worn on the court with shorts only
Enh. I disagree.
+1

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Kobe VI reviewup on sole c.  Don't know why it edit's my link.  Does NT have something against them??
34rj6rr.gif

Originally Posted by ballertothend

Eastbay rep, I ordered a pair of sunsets and im waiting for the email update. But when i ordered they said its backorder with no date on recieivng them do i have a reason to worry about gettign my pair? when should i hear from them for shipment conformation.

You shouldn't have to worry about your order.  We're still expecting them in stock and fully expect to fulfill every order placed.  However, we haven't received our shipment yet, so we can't say for sure when it will ship, although it should be soon as the shipment could arrive any time now.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I hope you are correct EastbayRep because a lot of shipments at other stores and even NDC have not been including any size 11s and that's the size I ordered from ya'll.

I joined the other site 2 months ago but I like NT's layout more. Only check that out when NT is kinda slow.

Only go to the other side for Nike SB dunks and for the ZK 6iD. But most of the designs are weeeaaak... Some guy had a chaos colorway and that crap looked disgusting. Horrible...

Concords are so gorgeous.... Anyone know where to get the V inline laces?? I have a pair and can just take them out, but.... rather not

Concords are beautiful.. Mad I slept on them from deadstock.... Anyone get shipping confirm from NDC yet for the OCs?

Hopefully I'll be able to trade em for some 3Ds, lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

Sup Martin. If you wanna be ghetto, buy em, and return em with some other laces haha. Wonder if anyone would notice tho

Aha. I've done this before. I just put some oval laces on them. They barely looked at the shoe.

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

Concords are beautiful.. Mad I slept on them from deadstock.... Anyone get shipping confirm from NDC yet for the OCs?

Hopefully I'll be able to trade em for some 3Ds, lol

i ordered some oc on fri and called nike today.  said theyd ship on thur.   im in the midwest

Only thing I like about the other site is the marketplace. Its light years ahead of ours. But I can't say I've read anything else on the site

man...yall think the 3ds are going to stay at the prices they are going for on ebay since the quantity was very limited? im debating whether to wait and try to get them for cheaper later, or just bite the bullet and get them now in case no one sells them later like the bruce lee kobes. that was one of my biggest regrets....sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom