OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Concords < East LAs

oops.. mah bad.. I meant Concords > East LA's
pimp.gif

lol why not? they're dope! white purple/inline CWs are one of my favs in the Kobe line.

New here! I gotta say, the Del Sol's are still one of my favorites. I got the LA's also. A lot of blue but still nice. Hopefully EastBay ships my OC's tomorrow.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i gotta do myself a favor and pick up a pair of concords and another pair of del sols Black/Reds.

Fixed... Too many releases around the way and I gotta find myself some OCs
nerd.gif
I should cop those Breds & Concords tho especially with the MIL discount...
These VIs are gonna be a bigger problem than the Vs. 
pimp.gif

The great thing is that I'm not starting 4 months late like the Vs (started April 2010 with the Vs / deployed Dec 2010-Apr 2011); started with the VIs from the beginning (Del Sols & Grinches)...

Now I got Del Sols, 2 East LAs, Grinches, 3Ds on the way & ASG on locked... 
embarassed.gif

Was planning on reselling Rices, but the more and more that i look at them, the more I am probably going to keep them.

My UPDATED Top 5:

1. OC
2. China
3. Grinch
4. Rice
5. Concord

Not a huge fan of Del Sol's. I bought them w/ my Grinches but returned them. Not feelin' the grey midsole...

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Was planning on reselling Rices, but the more and more that i look at them, the more I am probably going to keep them.

My UPDATED Top 5:

1. OC
2. China
3. Grinch
4. Rice
5. Concord

Not a huge fan of Del Sol's. I bought them w/ my Grinches but returned them. Not feelin' the grey midsole...
You'll probably end up copping them down the road. too dope man.
pimp.gif

Nice Top 5 BlackIceBlaze....

I can't even do an order anymore... It changes everytime... but the Rices are a must...
Del Sols are too clean bro... Best GR colorway hands down while the 2k10 away did it for me last year...

Originally Posted by s dubl

lol why not? they're dope! white purple/inline CWs are one of my favs in the Kobe line.

cause i only ball in kobe's, never for casual. and since i have ID's, i stick to those. have another pair of ID's being made right now 
pimp.gif

Concords are nice in person and are obviously more purple than you can see in anyone pics. Only thing that kills the shoe is the Sole, Heel Cup, and inside of the shoe are all different shade of color.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

I can't even do an order anymore... It changes everytime... but the Rices are a must...
Del Sols are too clean bro... Best GR colorway hands down while the 2k10 away did it for me last year...
Word. Same here.

@Kobeoverbron: Maybe. There are a few pics out there that make me want them but I'm content right now without having them.

This, I can't even pick a favorite anymore...I swear everytime I look at a different c/w its my new favorite!  First Grinches but now East LA's are in the hunt and I know when my 3D's get here tomorrow, well today, they'll probably replace my favorites 
laugh.gif

Damn you nike

was nick young wearing the east las vs the cavs tonight?
109059779.jpg

ap-aaeb1fb6996e4552a8f60c9f01bc4535.jpg

109058581.jpg

can't see the red kobe logo on the tongue...

Naw bro.... he worn those before... they are some all blue IDs... they do look very similar from afar... 
wink.gif

2 questions. Has anyone's OC order from East Bay been shipped? Mine says backordered until 2/11, which was a few days ago lol. 
Another thing, does anyone know where I can pick up pair of these pants? They look ridiculous with the Concords.

Thanks. 

5391192349_2b54995b53_z.jpg

Naw bro.... he worn those before... they are some all blue IDs... they do look very similar from afar... 
wink.gif

They dont even match.

I think the Wizards should get rid of those uniforms they didnt look good on MJ and they dont look good now. They need to go to something based off these.

bullets-jerseys.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom